Like her but she loves him?

ShaneD

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:03 pm
Okay, so I realy like this one girl. I met her through one of my ex girlfriends, they're kinda friends.. After we broke up me and her started talking a little more, going out together, and just getting to know eachother...

That's when I started devoloping feelings for her...

She says she likes me too and all that, but the problem is she's already seeing someone. They argue a lot and I really think she deserves better (even if it's not me)... I normally try to keep the peace between them and try talking some sense into them when I can see either one is being idiotic... The reason why I do it is because she says she really loves him and I don't want to see her unhappy.

I don't know if I should just give up or if I should try harder to get her.. Any advice on what I can or should do?

luismtzzz

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:34 pm
@ShaneD,
You have two options... move on or be direct. The second one is the only one that may give you some results, but you are at risk of being acused of being a bad friend, or of trying to make them brake (even if you didnĀ“t do it).

So is better if you move on and let them be. She clearly said you that she loves him. If later life brings her back to your life and she is single then you can try. Meanwhile all their problems will make you suffer without any benefit for you.

Move on Bro

0 Replies

lfc

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:41 am
I agree with you, bro. You should move on before any problem occurs. Feel sad in this situation but it's time you have to move on.
0 Replies

lfc

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 05:14 am
Moving on will help you find a better girl...Don't worry about that...
0 Replies

lfc

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 04:18 am
And anyways, Best of Luck for the future, bro.
0 Replies