What to do if cardio is not helping in weight lose.

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:09 am
Dear readers,
I have a friend with 110 kg weight, He is just of 26 years and 5'10'' in height. He is doing cardio half hour regularly in the morning and evening respectively from last 6 months. After working so hard he is not getting better results please guide what are the tips he needs to follow for better results.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,364 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

neologist

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:13 am
@Jorge Gonzales ,
In the final analysis, it's what goes past your teeth that determines what ends up on your waist. I could suggest a diet; but you would be better off getting a professional's help.
0 Replies

williampenn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:00 am
@Jorge Gonzales ,
no cardio is not helpful in weight lose .
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:00 pm
@Jorge Gonzales ,
losing weight is a matter of energy gained energy lost. I concurr with Neo the problem is what he i sdoing a s a diet. Any excercise can help you lost weight meanwhile you achive aerobic thresehold. There are countless of techniques to calculate de cardiac frequency needed to achive this.

I will be more worried to discover his diet and if he really is doing it. I know many cases of patients that failed weight loss treatments because were secretly eating junk food.

For best results he needs a professional help and STRONG WILL POWER
0 Replies

LaMonicaToussaint

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:12 pm
@Jorge Gonzales ,
Walking is an ideal exercise for weight loss.It doesn’t require any equipment, other than a decent pair of walking shoes.

Vigorous swimming can also burn anywhere from 400 to 700 calories an hour. All types of swimming are effective for helping you shed pounds, from a front crawl to a breast stroke or even the dog paddle.

Personal trainer at home or at the gym enables you to get a low-impact, full body workout.
0 Replies

AnnYoung

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:57 pm
@Jorge Gonzales ,
Cardio exercise is only one part when it comes to losing weight. Your friend also needs to improve his eating habits and lifestyle. The best way to lose weight quickly is to burn calories through exercise and cutting calories on the foods you eat. He needs to eat more fruits and vegetables, reduce his calories intake, stay hydrated, get enough sleep and maintain his exercise routine.
0 Replies