Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 05:50 pm
I am using windows 7 desktop.
I have an audio excel 5.1 speaker system. CODE av51x SERIES v.2-e
I have been using this for yrs and all of a sudden i have no sound on pc at all, i can hear sound but nothing comes out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 782 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 06:06 pm
@dusky-10,
More likely an inadvertent change of settings.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 01:31 am
@dusky-10,
dusky-10 wrote:
I have been using this for yrs and all of a sudden i have no sound on pc at all, i can hear sound but nothing comes out.
     What have you done right before the audio failure. See the settings, uninstall any unused drivers (incl. network), reinstall the audio driver(s), open the PC and see whether the sound card has no burns or smell of bakelite (polyoxybensil-methylene-glycol-anhydrite) somewhere. If everything is O.K. check whether it is placed properly in the bus of the motherboard and check the cables, incl. the power supply of the sound card and the speakers. Run software tests (you can find them from the OEM on Internet).
     If everything fails reinstall the windows.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 07:01 am
I would ignore the above post by Herald. What do you mean "I can hear sound but nothing comes" - If you can hear it, where do you hear it coming from?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » sound
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:17:21