Bad situation

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:01 pm
I moved into a house last may with my husband. A friend of his needed a bigger home for his family. For well over a year "the friend" gave us the mortgage slips and we paid the mortgage company ourselves. This summer came and "the friend" decided that he wanted to pay the mortgage company himself, he wanted to work on his "credit" and I found out he apparently didn't have a checking account.( I know this is so crazy but bare with me) He wanted us to write him a check for the mortgage then he said "his girlfriend" would send the payment through her checking account. Bet ya guess by now, THEY DIDNT PAY. The first month since we moved in, we gave them the money and there is a letter for the "friend" you can see clear as day "Missed Payment." Now I'm wondering since he doesn't care about losing this house, and I've talked to the bank lenders (who said they don't care where the money comes from as long as it gets paid) if I can make the payments again until I move. Any feedback would be lovely
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 866 • Replies: 0
No top replies