I need help please my relationship might be over

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 02:50 am
We just broke up what do I do ?
Me and my girlfriend broke up afterwards I was down in the auc where the colleges are I ended up meeting 2 ppl off Instagram that asked me questions about Atlanta because they were curious as to what went on and what to do when they got here one of the girls has a boyfriend and the other doesn't so we say by a food truck and talked about Atlanta I ate she didnt I linked up with both girls the same day no kissing no holding hands no nothing just straight convo 5 minutes a piece so my x girlfriend got me drunk the next day and went through my phone and seen that I was down there and got mad at me as if I had sex with these girls for the life of me I couldn't understand why and now that she knows I told her everything the truth and she still doesn't want to let it go she thinks I was on a date and doesn't wanna get it past it so we could work it out mind you she broke up with me so now it's like she calls me and texts me still I spent the night over her house last night but she says we don't talk meaning were not together etc but it's like what do I do I expressed how I feel I was even willing to put a ring on it if that's what it took but it's just like how if she doesn't want me I'm just so confused idk what to do ? I'm lost help me

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 02:57 am
@Jabriel0329,
A period, sir. That paragraph needs a period.

Seriously, I can't force myself to read that. Sorry, but I just can't.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:18 am
@Jabriel0329,
Quote:
x girlfriend got me drunk
I'm sorry, I just cannot get past this part of your story. This is exactly what is wrong with people today. Everything they do is someone else's fault.

So let me put it bluntly. Your ex did not get you drunk. YOU chose to drink until you were drunk.

Quote:
the next day and went through my phone
Moral of the story is not to get drunk and leave your phone laying around where a nosy, not to be trusted ex can look at it.

Look, she broke up with you. Then she gets mad that you chatted with a couple other girls and accuses you of having sex with them. What business of hers is it what you do? She broke up with you! Just grow up a bit, learn the value of periods when writing, and stay away from the ex.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:31 am
@Jabriel0329,
Jabriel0329 wrote:

We just broke up what do I do ?
Me and my girlfriend broke up afterwards I was down in the auc where the colleges are I ended up meeting 2 ppl off Instagram that asked me questions about Atlanta because they were curious as to what went on and what to do when they got here one of the girls has a boyfriend and the other doesn't so we say by a food truck and talked about Atlanta I ate she didnt I linked up with both girls the same day no kissing no holding hands no nothing just straight convo 5 minutes a piece so my x girlfriend got me drunk the next day and went through my phone and seen that I was down there and got mad at me as if I had sex with these girls for the life of me I couldn't understand why and now that she knows I told her everything the truth and she still doesn't want to let it go she thinks I was on a date and doesn't wanna get it past it so we could work it out mind you she broke up with me so now it's like she calls me and texts me still I spent the night over her house last night but she says we don't talk meaning were not together etc but it's like what do I do I expressed how I feel I was even willing to put a ring on it if that's what it took but it's just like how if she doesn't want me I'm just so confused idk what to do ? I'm lost help me

If you are in college...or even in high school...you have much bigger problems than that girlfriend of yours.

That post was an abomination.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 02:37 pm
@CoastalRat,
he can't walk away. she's missing her period!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:18 am
@CoastalRat,
I reserve my rights to go trough my partner's pockets and phones and if he is an honest man he will have no objections to that. To make me calm and quiet and peaceful...Smile
timur

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:24 am
@Eliusa,
You have no rights to go through your partner's phone and pockets.

It's a casus-belli.

If he cannot trust you on that, how can he trust you on other matters?
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:39 am
@timur,
Let's say you are a trusted partner. I am an aging woman with some doubts about my aging self. I am looking at you like you aren't aging as fast as I am and I am starting to have some...whatever feelings that you might be not happy with me as you used to.
So whats the problem to let me have my peace with myself by letting me see your phone? If you love me of course...and if you have nothing to hide - what is the problem?
And when my husband tells me that he wants to see my conversation on the phone I am always ready to show him. But he is only kidding...
Ragman

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:44 am
@Eliusa,
It is about a thing called ethics. Relationships are about trust or they're not REAL relationships. I don't need to show my partner my phone (or vice versa) 'cause there's never a reason or anything to misinterpret.

My partner (past or present) has no need to be curious or insecure. Insecurity and doubt is what makes a partner want to snoop or ask to see the phone. that doubt and insecurity won't be cured by checking your partners phone. This is unhealthy and the sign of a weak foundation in a committed relationship. Why not just submit them to a lie detector test, too?
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:50 am
@Eliusa,
The fact remains that you are being nosy wanting to see his private stuff.

You'll find some partner that is guilty of cheating but besides that, you'll find a lot more that have their relationships destroyed because of such unwarranted intrusions.

It wouldn't come to my mind to want to see my partner's phone, let alone purses or wallets.

I consider it a violation of the right of "a secret garden" and a matter of respect.
0 Replies