My fiance says this normal, would like some advice

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:02 pm
I just came out of a 32 year marriage was married at 16, been dating Doug 44, second guy I have dated, I am 49. We have been dating a year, just became engaged, Doug has a roaming eye for the pretty ladies, but says is this day it is normal. We took a vacation to Hawaii last week. Planned a romantic night on the beach watching a sunset, I turn to talk to him to see him taking a very close up picture of a young girls butt (G string bikini), told him that was wrong, he said she is showing it for people like him to take pictures, the girl is his daughters age, besides the fact his fiancé is sitting next to him. The next day a pretty young girl is rinsing off at the beach shower as we drive by, he slows down and say, yes show me your nipple..how can this be normal, Help

View best answer, chosen by groomer9364
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:18 pm
@groomer9364,
It's not normal. It's rude, tactless and in poor taste.
The minute he's with you, he should pay attention to you and make you feel like there is no other woman on earth more important than you. Why else would you be with someone, if they don't make you feel appreciated.

Lose Doug in a hurry and give him his engagement ring back. Marrying that loser will cost you more than just a heartache.
roger

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:20 pm
@groomer9364,
Looking at the good looking girls seems very normal to me. Do it myself from time to time.

Taking pictures of their butts is coarse, and rude to you, again in my opinion. Now, did he really ask the lady in the shower to show a nipple. Not many people would tolerate that kind of behavior. It's not only rude, it's just too far removed from normal behavior. If everything else is swell, I still think it's time to make new plans that don't include Doug.
roger
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:21 pm
@CalamityJane,
Damn you type fast.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:24 pm
@roger,
Well, we agree - that's the main point, roger Wink
0 Replies

groomer9364

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:31 am
what
0 Replies

groomer9364

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:34 am
@roger,
Did not say it to her, said it out loud with me sitting next to him. Don't mind at all him looking that I do believe is normal but the comments and actions, I believe is wrong and disrespectful
0 Replies

groomer9364

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:37 am
@roger,
You say time to time, do you stop in the middle of conversations with your fiancé to turn and watch a pretty young girl walk by
0 Replies

groomer9364

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:39 am
@CalamityJane,
thank you...I have dated two men, my husband of 32 years very loyal to me, and now Doug
0 Replies