My relation situation

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 02:49 pm
Hi, i am and my girlfriend are Asian. My girlfriend is 17 years old and she says that she loves me. But last three month we haven't any face to face meet because of her family. Her family knows everything about us.When her family loves me, she couldn't pass a day without seeing me. Now she can. She even don't try to meet me in those three month. I really missing her badly. My question is how could she live her life without seeing my face in last three months and is she really loves me?

In addition, she wrote me and passed through her feelings with me through her friend in several letter and says she wants time to handle this situation. But she has no interests to see me. Now what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 753 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 08:38 pm
You must ask her WHY she will not see you.

Do you have her family's permission to see her?

How old are you and how hold is she?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:17 pm
@Tuhin Emtiaz,
She said she wants time to handle this situation. This sounds pretty clear to me. I think it would be fair for you to ask how much time she will need (but she may not answer).

If it were me, I would decide the amount of time I am willing to wait for her (this would depend on the relationship and how deeply I felt for her). After this time I would shed a tear and then move on.

She has a decision to make. And, so do you.
lizzy90

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:26 pm
@maxdancona,
i think i support what maxdancona said, the ball is in your court.
0 Replies