Just how long does it try get proprietor documents from name company once you purchase an apartment

Paty001

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 05:20 am
we purchased apartment also it turned ours29/6#06o I|How do you|Just how do I} create a family name|How is a family name made by me} ?
I'm section of elite providers and possess my very own family I also provide advanced services if we've to be always a particular family degree what is the quickest method to level-up and how do you create a name for the family
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 507 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 05:39 am
@Paty001,
Your question (which I suspect is 2 or maybe even 3 questions smooshed together) is thoroughly incoherent.

How long does it take to get owner documents? A title? If you are talking about a closing date, speak with the seller. Do you have a lawyer for this transaction? If not, I suggest that you get one, as you seem to misunderstand how real estate transactions occur, at least how they happen in the United States (and, given your tag of Miami Title Company, I have to assume you're living and purchasing realty in America).

As for the name part of your question, I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Do you mean changing your surname? Creating a company and naming it? Putting your name on a deed for this real estate you're ostensibly referring to?

We don't charge by the word. Please explain, as clearly as you can, your questions.
0 Replies