These Two girls Depressed Me Today

Jamil3

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 02:32 pm
I was on a bus on my way home And these two girls who walked past me to the back of the bus i was at the front of the bus then all of a sudden both of them decided to sit at the front right in front of me,they turned their heads and just started staring at me they were COMPLETE STRANGERS Then one of them said do you think his cute in which the other girl replied "EURGH" really loudly which embarrassed me alot especially on a bus full of people then the other one just kept staring at me I kept quiet staring out the window and didn't say anything then the girl started staring at another boy but the other girl just said "NO" and both girls went back to staring at me and the girl just said "eurgh" again now I was getting ANGRY and just walked off the bus any way one of these girls lives on my road I haven't even spoken to her before or anything and she doesn't know I live on the road she lives on top i live at the bottom but I want to say something to her for what she did to me and how she embarrassed in front of people like that but i dont know what?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 439 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 02:57 pm
Try to laugh it off. They were both feeding off each other and playing a joke - as provacative as it could possibly be. Sometime teens dare each other to do things like that. How old are these girls?

Ignore them and act like you were not affected. They wanted a reaction from you, that's all.

Ignore that girl. When she get alone, I'd bet she would be embarrassed about what she did.
Jamil3

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
yeah i know it was silly the other boy walked off the bus aswell I think they were like 15 or 16 somewhere around there
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:17 pm
A few teeny girls and youths once sat on a bench next to me in the city centre some years ago and one boy started making personal remarks about me such as "Eurrghh look at the hairs in his nose!" but I just smiled and kept my cool.
I couldn't beat the krap out of him because there were CCTV cams and witnesses all over the place!
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 08:21 pm
They were just being typical "mean" girls. At that age they want to prove to the world that they know everything there is to know and some girls try to make themselves look cool by being mean to others. If it hadn't been you sitting there it would have been some other poor guy. Ignoring them was as good a thing to do as anything else. They were looking to get a rise out of you and if you had responded they probably would have gotten worse. I would probably have commented about how it didn't matter what they thought about me because neither would be worth my time, but that would have been coming down to their level.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » These Two girls Depressed Me Today
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:48:16