Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 05:11 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Terrific journalistic sources, Gunga.

Don't you ever get tired of being an idiot?? haven't you ever considered that you might be happier if you got sane somehow or other??

I am not an idiot, Gunga...and I am sane.

And frankly, I am one of the most content people on the planet.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:15 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: I remind you that I come from a police family. Cops all over the place.

And you've probably got Roman centurions blood coursing through your veins mate, who'd ever have guessed you'd turn out to be a defender of black thugs? (sigh)...
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Good comeback Frank but to answer your question if I were put into that position it is exactly what I would do and I suspect you would do the same thing. Yes I know you would never use a gun even if it meant saving your life or the lives of a loved one.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well Gunga, another of the people I had some respect for is gone. You will only be satisfied with them lynching the cop. But never having been in a situation such as that and having made up your mind no fukin facts are going to convince you different.
Gunga=Frank
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ok Frank. You are back ion my good graces with this post not that you give a damn, but I agree with this post. The media is in the business of making money, not disseminating accurate news.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 04:02 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Good comeback Frank but to answer your question if I were put into that position it is exactly what I would do and I suspect you would do the same thing.

Actually, that is not an answer to my question.

My question was not what would you do...but "Is that what you do?"

If you have not done it...you can speculate all you want about what you would do.

Quote:

Yes I know you would never use a gun even if it meant saving your life or the lives of a loved one.

I almost certainly would use a gun in that instance. Pure speculation...but I would bet on it.

But that does not mean that a trained officer of the law...essentially stopping a young man for walking in the street...should empty a gun into him.

C'mon, Rabel. You are better than that!

My original statement that it seems excessive...is not unreasonable.

More speculation: It honestly sounds to me as though this kid gave the officer some guff after being ordered off the street...a physical confrontation ensued (started by one of them)...and the officer (or the officer and the young man) lost control.

The shooting sounds to me like someone completely out of control...not like the kind of thing expected from a trained police officer.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:16 am
Oh Frankie baby, you've definitely gone soft, defending a black thug!
You were made of sterner stuff when I said to you last month-
"When you were in Strategic Air Command during the Cold War years, you were quite prepared to nuke russki cities full of fluffy kittens, so doesn't that make you pretty much of a monster yourself?"
And you replied-
"Yup, I could be a monster. But so what?" (Fri 25 July 2014)
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:52 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/EngleB/2014/EngleB20140820_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:53 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvaVUU8IMAAZJR7.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
It seems there are some news reports not fully confirmed by the MSM, that Officer Wilson suffered an Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket? Meaning it sounds like Brown might have broken his face. I'm still waiting to see what the reports are true and if they are true then this story has been falling apart since last week.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:13 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It seems there are some news reports not fully confirmed by the MSM, that Officer Wilson suffered an Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket? Meaning it sounds like Brown might have broken his face. I'm still waiting to see what the reports are true and if they are true then this story has been falling apart since last week.

Even if there was damage to Officer Wilson's face...how would that mean the story has been falling apart, Baldimo.

We do not know what happened...outside of a corpse of a young black man with at least six bullet holes in it.

The six bullet holes seem excessive...and will seem excessive even if Officer Wilson suffered some facial damage.

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Wow Frank. I'm not surprised by your response.

If the officer was hurt, since when does "jay-walking" mean you can punch an officer in the face and break his face.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:22 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Wow Frank. I'm not surprised by your response.

I hope not. It is in keeping with your admonition to keep an open mind...which I have been doing.

Quote:
If the officer was hurt, since when does "jay-walking" mean you can punch an officer in the face and break his face.

You cannot do that...or more exactly, you should not do that.

But if you do...it is not necessary for the trained police officer to pound six bullets into you...one going through your eye and one through the top of your head into your brain.

You handle it in other ways...and call for help, if you cannot.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:23 am
Frankie baby, you've been a lifelong philosopher/agnostic, so just look at how all those years of indecisive fence-sitting are turning your brain to mush!
Get a grip man, and learn to see things in clear black and white with no grey areas and you'll feel a lot better.
Remember, philosopher Freddy Nietzsche went nutty because of his years of soul-searching waffling, so don't end up like him..Wink

"If somebody says something ain't a clear-cut black and white thing, I say Why the hell not?"- John Wayne
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/wayne3b.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Dayum. They must take Jaywalking as a capital offense in Mo. Wonder what they do to a serial jaywalker? execute his family as well?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:04 pm
@farmerman,
If only this case was about jay-walking...
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Dayum. They must take Jaywalking as a capital offense in Mo. Wonder what they do to a serial jaywalker? execute his family as well?

Must be, FM.

Gotta wonder what woulda happened if the two young men had been littering at the same time.
farmerman

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Gotta wonder what woulda happened if the two young men had been littering at the same time.
They woulda been shot in the head several more times.

The argument that the Glenn Beck Lickspittle Society is forwarding is that they don't want the cop to stand charges?

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

If only this case was about jay-walking...

Whatever it was about...six bullets fired into the guy seems to be excessive, Baldimo.

These two guys were walking in the street...something that may not be all that unusual in that area.

Six bullets into a guy exiting a bank with a mask on carrying a bag of money...would seem excessive.

I have not seen you acknowledge that in any way so far.

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I won't acknowledge it was excessive because we don't know if it was or not. Hell it took a week to find out he had been involved in a robbery 10 minutes prior to the shooting. There are just now new reports that the officer suffered a broken eye socket after he was punched by Brown. Do we know this as true? Not yet we don't. If it is true then I don't think 6 bullets was excessive. To hit someone at least once and break their eye socket is not normal.