Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 12:37 pm
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:02 pm
@Baldimo,
You run after a perp who has assualted an officer so that you or your back up can arrest them. This is not rocket science.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:02 pm
@Baldimo,
No matter how you slice it, six times is too excessive, there was no reason for it. Wilson didn't have to die. What did Brown do, keep hitting him even after he was shot the first time, what about the second time, the third time, the fourth time, the fifth time, or sixth time, I guess Brown finally stopped? I saw the pictures, the cop was hardly even bruised. Brown was a big guy, he would have left some bruises.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:10 pm
@revelette2,
Wilson did not have to try to disarm an officer or assualt an officer. It was a very stupid thing to do. I think cops kill way too many people but this was not a situation where the citizen had a reasonable right to expect to live past his stupidity.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:16 pm
@revelette2,
I would hope remember how you feel about this if you are ever in the situation of being attacked by someone and you happen to have a weapon of any kind available to you. After using it once or twice and having your assailant continue to come after you, I would hope you then drop your weapon and fight it out hand to hand since using the weapon any more often would just be way too excessive.

Personally, I'm color blind when it comes to being attacked. I'd be firing my weapon until the person either turned tail and kept running away or fell to the ground. If that means 1 shot, great. If it takes 8, well, I'm fine with that also.

Had Mr. Brown simply obeyed the officer as he should have done, Mr. Brown would still be alive today to continue robbing stores to his heart's content until caught and thrown into jail. And that is the simple truth of the matter.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:17 pm
@revelette2,
Sorry you feel that way. You and I must live in different worlds then. People are violent and sometimes no amount of good intentions can stop that violence. Having already assaulted someone and being shot, you then choose to ran back at the person? Who does that? Why come back after Wilson after he had just shot you? Why was he trying to take his weapon, why did he assault Wilson in the first place? I have an idea, could it be that he had just committed a robbery and was trying to get away? You want to talk about mind set and intentions?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 01:21 pm
I do not believe that is how it went down, the pictures of Wilson do not show someone who was assaulted. He must have been superman to be able to keep coming after someone after being shot so many times.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:45 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
giujohn wrote:
Looters and arsonists should be shot on sight...anyone who is unruly or disruptive or who do not follow lawful orders of police should be arrested immediately. Any use of force should be met with overwhelming counter force. Video should be taken to identify agitators and instigators and charged with terroristic actions and incitement to riot.
If police violate the law they should be adjudicated by the rule of law.

Here we have someone claiming to be a cop proposing murder.

I disagree that gunning down looters and arsonists is in any way murder. If thugs don't want to be gunned down, they shouldn't be systematically destroying our cities.
0 Replies

oralloy

@parados,
parados wrote:
When police make comments about shooting black people on sight and then they are not held to account then no I don't trust the system.

He didn't say people should be shot if they have black skin. He said people should be shot if they are systematically burning down an entire American city.
0 Replies

oralloy

@parados,
parados wrote:
Emergency powers of the governor do not grant police the power to shoot looters on sight.

I would have thought police have that power already. But why couldn't a governor grant such power if it did not already exist?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:47 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
So you are arguing that the governor can declare an emergency and order the police to shoot people because the governor feels they should be shot and that allows him to get around the US Constitution?

That nonsense about the governor simply feeling that people should be shot is silly.

The governor would order looters and arsonists to be shot in order to prevent them from destroying whichever city the looters and arsonists were in the process of destroying.

There is no getting around the Constitution here. The Constitution is perfectly fine with looters and arsonists being machine-gunned into the ground.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:47 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I do not believe that is how it went down, the pictures of Wilson do not show someone who was assaulted.

Oh Really?

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/original2.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
It was a mistake to rack the pistol (prematurely).
Thay shud have taught her that in the earliest grades of school.

Depends what system of safety is being used.

Some people carry with a bullet in the chamber and the hammer cocked, and just rely on the safety for protection against accidental discharge.

Others have a bullet in the chamber and the safety off, and just keep their finger off the trigger until it is time to shoot.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You cant indict a cop without evidence and get away without a rebellion from cops. The state is between a rock and a hard place here, they need to indict to quiet the mobs, but without the police the state has no agents to control the mobs. Once the police no longer believe that the state bosses are on their side they will refuse to be the states blade.

The cops know how corrupt our justice system has become, but once that corrupt system goes after cops without a care for justice it is all over.

They did it to the four cops who defended themselves against Rodney King.

(Likely one reason why many cops skip the nightstick and just open fire these days.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
I am not going to go over the case, no matter how it went down, I can't see any justification for shooting an unarmed man six times. Period.

That one's easy: Basic self defense if the other guy is violently attacking you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:51 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
No matter how you slice it, six times is too excessive, there was no reason for it.

Nonsense. Stop making things up. Standard practice is to empty your clip into your attacker's chest. That's why with three cops using 15 round magazines you can sometimes have people shot in the chest more than 40 times.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:52 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
He must have been superman to be able to keep coming after someone after being shot so many times.

Only one of the shots hit in a spot that would incapacitate an attacker. The other five shots may as well have been misses.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:32 pm
AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE DUMB ASSES WHO BOUGHT THE "HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT" LIE

It's called BROTHER COVER.
It is when a black person has an opportunity to give false testimony implicating ANY police officer in wrong doing when that officer, white or black is arresting any black person. It can be a total stranger or a friend of the criminal. The objective is to bold face lie in an effort to exonerate the black criminal AND put the police in a negative light by fabricating wrong doing.
It is a routine and accepted practice in the black community.

In the case of Michael Brown, his criminal mate, Johnson, automatically lied and set the stage for all the riots. His OBVIOUS lies were immediately taken up by those who understand the use of BROTHER COVER and believed by bleeding heart white liberal apologists who are too blind to see the truth.
The ridiculous justification is that there have been some police who have over stepped their authority, so lie about ALL black/police encounters to get even and perpetuate the victim scenario.

So to those who bought this perposterous lie (which has been dispelled by 7 black witnesses in grand jury) my question is: Do you feel like a dumb ass? If so...go with that feeling and remember it next time.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 01:00 am
@giujohn,
What do they call it when cops cover for cops who have stepped over the line? And dont give me that shyt about it dosent happen.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 06:24 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE DUMB ASSES WHO BOUGHT THE "HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT" LIE

It's called BROTHER COVER.
It is when a black person has an opportunity to give false testimony implicating ANY police officer in wrong doing when that officer, white or black is arresting any black person. It can be a total stranger or a friend of the criminal. The objective is to bold face lie in an effort to exonerate the black criminal AND put the police in a negative light by fabricating wrong doing.
It is a routine and accepted practice in the black community.

In the case of Michael Brown, his criminal mate, Johnson, automatically lied and set the stage for all the riots. His OBVIOUS lies were immediately taken up by those who understand the use of BROTHER COVER and believed by bleeding heart white liberal apologists who are too blind to see the truth.
The ridiculous justification is that there have been some police who have over stepped their authority, so lie about ALL black/police encounters to get even and perpetuate the victim scenario.

So to those who bought this perposterous lie (which has been dispelled by 7 black witnesses in grand jury) my question is: Do you feel like a dumb ass? If so...go with that feeling and remember it next time.

OPEN LETTER TO JOHN THE COP...WHO IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A RACIST WITH EACH POSTING:

The first two persons to suggest Brown had his hands up...or at least in a position of surrender...WERE WHITE!
0 Replies