Favorite Fast Foods

msolga

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 07:10 am
I didn't think they were eaten alive ... Maybe killed mercifully, or something ....
0 Replies

chatoyant

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 07:39 am
Kara wrote:
Chatty, your signature is still the best on A2K.

Thank you. Very Happy

The tuna melt sounds yummy. I'm going to try that. I tried making one once (don't ask how) and it didn't turn out so well. My culinary skills are less than skillful.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 07:44 am
I tackled 3 of the thickest shelled, most hard to open oysters ever last night. I thought I was pretty good at oyster opening but I nearly gave up on these. My significant other has banned oysters if it means a repeat performance. (Blood sweat and tears without the blood)
0 Replies

dlowan

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 07:53 am
The oysters' revenge!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 08:16 am
ok dlowan, just who's side are you on here? Shocked
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 08:44 am
Steve

How did you finally open the glass?

Oyster cocktail glass

And isn't that very expensive - just for fast food?
0 Replies

Sugar

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 09:12 am
pueo wrote:
couldn't decide today. so i bought another wendy's bacon cheeseburger classic and a taco bell stuffed grilled burrito.

I think you're mocking me. I still didn't get one this weekend. Razz

Does anyone go to Orange Julius anymore? I used to love that place when I was a kid. Hot dogs with cheese sauce and bacon bits with a fruit smoothie....mmmmmm.....
0 Replies

chatoyant

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 09:15 am
I really like Orange Julius. We don't have one here, but when I go out of town and find one, I usually at least order one of those original Orange Julius drinks. Good hot dogs too!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 10:55 am
Bigney oysters from Waitrose in Saffron Walden (Essex England)
Standard price 69 pence each. Offer price 47 pence each.
I had 3, so it wasn't that expensive.
And it wasn't fast food either. In fact I would call it slow and very difficult food.
It has just occured to me why they might have been reduced. :wink:
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 11:06 am
Steve, You paid the equivalent of US$1 each for your oysters. That's about what we pay in California. c.i.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Mon 6 Jan, 2003 11:48 am
Thanks ci

There is probably some international futures market in oysters that determines the price
0 Replies

pueo

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 01:57 am
doritos this morning and two mickey d's big & tasties tonight.

am i a health food nut or what?
0 Replies

marycat

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 02:06 am
I envy your level of discipline, pueo!
0 Replies

pueo

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 02:11 am
thanks, mc. it a hard diet to stick to, but i try my best Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 10:41 am
pueo, As a "health nut Shocked ," a claim you make for yourself Confused , how often do you see your doctor for a health check up Question Question ? You must still be a young man Laughing ; most of us old blokes that have lived for at least 6 decades suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol Mad , and take as many pills every day Arrow Exclamation . Nosey, huh? c.i.
0 Replies

pueo

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:11 pm
get checked every year, it's a job requirement. so far at 42, i'm doing fine.

must be the diet :wink:
0 Replies

steissd

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:35 pm
I like most of meals being served in MacDonald's. I know that this is not the healthiest food possible, so I do not visit these restaurants frequently...
In the USSR I liked fast food restaurants that served large and thin flat pancakes (in Russian these are called "bliny" ) with either sour cream, or melted butter, or bee honey.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:41 pm
Lessee. In&Out Burger double double "with". Jack in the Box Ultimate Double Cheeseburger. Taco Bell Pintos & Cheese with fire sauce. Mickey D's Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Lucky Chinese Fast Food chow mein. And to think I just got back from the gym! Smile
0 Replies

cjhsa

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:49 pm
Oh yes, I almost forgot. When I'm somewhere these places exist, Popeye's spicy fried chicken with red beans & rice on the side.
0 Replies

mac11

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:51 pm
The best thing at Popeye's is their red beans & rice!
0 Replies