The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Young blacks start getting even by shooting cops that havent ever drawn a gun. Great! That gives the white ass holes an excuse to kill any black they see. Can you spell race war. We have a couple of individuals on this site that are drooling over the thought right now.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:21 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Young blacks start getting even by shooting cops that havent ever drawn a gun. Great! That gives the white ass holes an excuse to kill any black they see. Can you spell race war. We have a couple of individuals on this site that are drooling over the thought right now.

The dead cops were ethnic. This is a war between justice and injustice.

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/ramosandliu.jpg
RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I think we are beginning to reap what we have sowed. The fact any ass hole with enough money to buy a gun can do so and carry it into a church or a school whenever they want too is the problem. That and fear and stupidity just dont mix well. And screw all you so called 2nd admendment advocats. That has been bent out of shape by a S.C. that has also gone bonkers. Maybe if we started shooting S.C. members they might see the light.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:28 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Maybe if we started shooting S.C. members they might see the light.

you are one barbaric mother ******, the last person who should be throwing around morality proclamations.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
BULLSHYT!!!!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are one stupid prick. The only thing you can see in that post is that I advocated shooting judges? I know your reading comprehension is at the first grade level, I might have given you more credit then I should have, butI did not say what you claim I said. Your playing the YOUR TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MY GUN game. Well play away asshole, your not fooling anyone.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:36 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
That has been bent out of shape by a S.C. that has also gone bonkers. Maybe if we started shooting S.C. members they might see the light.

In a population of 300 millions including men, women and children that last I hear is that there are over 300 millions firearms in the US. Kind of hard to wave a magic wand and removed them.

Any attempts to disarm the american people will just result in the law abiding citizens being defenseless and at the mercy of the armed criminals at best.

Mexico have some very strict firearms laws indeed and one of the greatest gun homicide rate in the world also.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:40 pm
@BillRM,
I am opposed to the death penalty except for treason, and I would strongly consider counting executing cops as treason.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:48 pm
@RABEL222,
And then complicate it with an overly proactive police policy carried out by cowboys who feel law enforcement is a contact sport. This has gotten worse by the Homeland Security adding billions in funds to hire huge numbers of police quickly and ton TONS of assault weapons, electronics, and heavy assault vehicles including tanks.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Maybe if we started shooting S.C. members they might see the light.

Wow...another one who may be getting a call from the feds...
Oh and by the way if you think because you dont live in the U.S., think again.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:51 pm
@giujohn,
That would give you a hard on, right?
giujohn

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That would give you a hard on, right?

And a climax.
BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I am opposed to the death penalty except for treason, and I would strongly consider counting executing cops as treason.

Most murders should not call for a dead sentence however there are a lot of acts such as the idiot that killed twenty plus in a movie theater that call out for the death penalty or the Washington DC area snipers for that matter.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:21 pm
@giujohn,
Be honest, you've been showing boxes of kittens in school playgrounds with BillM, haven't you?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:29 pm
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:30 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Wow...another one who may be getting a call from the feds...
Oh and by the way if you think because you dont live in the U.S., think again.

He is indeed a jerk and one who would likely **** in his pant if the FBI would show up at his door but I will still point out that the best way to deal with those gentlemen is to refused to made any statement or even a comment on the weather without a lawyer to them.

I can not count how many people had ended up in prison not for the crime the FBI was looking into but for lying to them.

Interesting that they are however free to lie to anyone they are interviewing.

All in all if there is any chance that law enforcement at any level might be considering you a suspect keep your mouth shut as you are not going to have the skills that they bring to the game whether you are innocent or guilty.
BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:49 pm
@BillRM,
giujohn

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 06:05 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Interesting that they are however free to lie to anyone they are interviewing

Yeah, I never agreeed with that law... maybe BooB will be able to tell us first hand bout it after he gets out...cuz you know he's gonna lie
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 06:22 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Can you spell race war.

Yes I can.

RABEL222 wrote:
The fact any ass hole with enough money to buy a gun can do so and carry it into a church or a school whenever they want too is the problem.

And I can spell to as well.

All I have pointed out are the links between the murders of police officers and the racist behaviour of certain police officers. I've not advocated anything. However, if you want things to change then those people with power are the ones who will have to do the changing.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:29 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
one who would likely **** in his pant if the FBI would show up at his door

Because you **** yours? You **** yours when the pizza delivery showed up.
How'd you like the joint. Bet you were the cell block sweetheart.

BTW I've had visits from FBI and so has my wife, but then we were getting clearances - me for the Navy and my wife for CIA. Nothing scary about it.
0 Replies