The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 05:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Whites don't do robberies. Ever hear of Enron and Worldcom?

As I see you still have problems with English...a robbery is the taking of ones property by threat or use of force.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:17 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

FRANK WROTE:
Quote:
It appears a confrontation occurred in the car. We do not know the circumstances involved in the confrontation...and it may have been, as one witness claims, that Brown was pulled by the officer from the window of the car...and essentially was pulled into the car or forced his way into the car because of the initial grab.

They grappled...a shot was fired (maybe two)...and Brown was hit.

He then started to run away (which seems reasonable)...and Wilson got out of his car and shot the kid to death.

The bullets went into Brown's body from the front...so he may well have been trying to surrender.

Even if Brown reached for the gun...he could well have been doing so because he had reason to suppose Wilson might simply kill him for having the audacity to wear black skin.

The circumstances of who initiated the confrontation in the car...how the confrontation escalated....who did what to whom...and the exact disposition of both when the fatal shooting occurred...is still hidden from us.

We do not know.

The grand jury will have to make a decision about whether to try Wilson.

FRANK WROTE:
Quote:
And could you actually mention the "ridiculous assumptions" rather than just saying they exist?

Now Frank...you did post this, right???

Ummm, yeah I did post all that.

But I asked you for the "ridiculous assumptions" you had mentioned.

There certainly are no ridiculous assumptions in any of that. In fact, there are almost no "assumptions" there at all...just possibilities that ought to be considered...possibilities I am almost certain the grand jury IS considering in their deliberations.

Wanna try again, John?
giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 08:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thats an interesting distinction Frank...so these are possible assumptions huh?
Now frank...do you really think we're that naive ? Seems to me you're dancing on the head of a pin here Frank.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 02:42 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Thats an interesting distinction Frank...so these are possible assumptions huh?
Now frank...do you really think we're that naive ? Seems to me you're dancing on the head of a pin here Frank.

One...they are NOT assumptions, John. They are possibilities that must be considered.

Two...they are NOT ridiculous.

I am not asking you to dance on the head of a pin nor to be naive. I am asking you to open your mind...if you can.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:19 am

The idea that a huge individual
can be dragged thru a window is foolishness, which need not be considered.

Let 's just be glad he 's gone.

David
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 08:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

The idea that a huge individual
can be dragged thru a window is foolishness, which need not be considered.

Let 's just be glad he 's gone.

David

I wrote:

Quote:
It appears a confrontation occurred in the car. We do not know the circumstances involved in the confrontation...and it may have been, as one witness claims, that Brown was pulled by the officer from the window of the car...and essentially was pulled into the car or forced his way into the car because of the initial grab.

There is nothing foolish in that comment...but if you do not want to "consider" it because you see it as foolish...do so.

I think it is foolish to do so...but do it, David.
giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 02:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ok Frank...explain why this is NOT ridiculous. What is your basis? The evidence, even the "second autopsy" doesnt support your possible assumption.

Quote:
He then started to run away (which seems reasonable)...and Wilson got out of his car and shot the kid to death.

The bullets went into Brown's body from the front...so he may well have been trying to surrender.

And BTW, I never said I was doing any dancing, rather it was you.
giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 02:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
There is nothing foolish in that comment...

Of course it's foolish...the average height cop is SITTING in a patrol car...HOW DID HE REACH UP AND GRAB A 6'4" 292 lbs MAN AROUND THE HEAD (according to Dorian Johnson) AND DRAG HIM INTO THE WINDOW? AND WHY? It goes against all common sense...which questions YOURS.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:02 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Ok Frank...explain why this is NOT ridiculous. What is your basis? The evidence, even the "second autopsy" doesnt support your possible assumption.

Quote:

Because it is not in the slightest ridiculous.

Almost every indication is that Brown started to run away...(which does seem reasonable)...and that Wilson go out of his car and shot the kid to death.

All that happened.

From what we have heard, the shots went into Brown's body from the front...so Brown was turned toward the officer (we do not know if Brown was attempting to surrender or if he was attacking Wilson). He MAY have been trying to surrender...which is what I said.

There is absolutely nothing ridiculous about any of that.

Wake up...and then come back to the discussion.

Quote:

And BTW, I never said I was doing any dancing, rather it was you.

Okay.
So stop weaving and trying to weasel, John.

I said that!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Apparently, brown was re-attacking the innocent officer,
charging at him, when the officer rightfully defended himself.

In consequence, America is safer than it was b4.
Wilson shud get a prize; maybe a solid gold trophy.

I wonder what Frank Apisa woud have done, in Wilson 's circumstances.

David
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
There is nothing foolish in that comment...

Of course it's foolish...the average height cop is SITTING in a patrol car...HOW DID HE REACH UP AND GRAB A 6'4" 292 lbs MAN AROUND THE HEAD (according to Dorian Johnson) AND DRAG HIM INTO THE WINDOW? AND WHY? It goes against all common sense...which questions YOURS.

I did not say that. What I actually said was:

Quote:

A confrontation did occur.

We do not know the circumstances involved in the confrontation.

It MAY HAVE BEEN that Brown was pulled by the officer from the window of the car.

And either was pulled into the car OR FORCED HIS WAY INTO THE CAR BECAUSE OF THE INITIAL GRAB.

I never mentioned Johnson's version...or a head grab.

You do know how to read English, right?

Deal with what I wrote...not some nonsense you are substituting in an attempt to make my comment look "ridiculous."

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Apparently, brown was re-attacking the innocent officer,
charging at him, when the officer rightfully defended himself.

Whoa!

This puts an entirely new light on things, David. I acknowledge that.

I did not know you were there when the attack took place...so you can definitively say what happened...and the way it happened.

I guess I have to re-think things.

(Most of the above, with the exception of the words "and" and "the" was pure sarcasm.)

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I see that Frank Apisa LOVES
to express himself in speculative words.

Y is he so obsessively attracted to idle GUESSWORK???????
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:16 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I see that Frank Apisa LOVES
to express himself in speculative words.

Y is he so obsessively attracted to idle GUESSWORK???????

Best to be honest and use speculation...than to pretend you know, the way you do so often, David.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
the forensics suggest a close encounter in which several scenarios could be deduced.
1Yours above, because there were no defensive wounds

2another, in which Brown was grabbing for the officers gun and was stopped by the shots. Brown had powder burn on his body as determined from the police forensics team (They DID NOT from the forensic done by the family ).
The disparity of results may be due to the fact tht Browns body was washed by the mortuary after the police forensic team exam and before the families forensic team exam .Also, some tissue was extracted and detailed powder exams were done by several presumptive and quantitative means.

It gonna be an interesting battle of lawyers.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
RE-iterating here:
I 'd LOVE to know what Officer Frank Apisa woud have done,
confronted by the same circumstances as indicated by the autopsy,
being charged by the GIANT and very violent pot-head.

David
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:24 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
you are every bit as subjective in your conclusions as he, just 180 off.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you are every bit as subjective in your conclusions as he, just 180 off.
That is a false statement,
ill-befitting a scientist (geologist, right ?)
My comments r based on Officer Wilson and upon the autopsy,
in addition to the violent robbery that decedent committed a few moments b4 he attacked Wilson.

brown was a very dangerous individual.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
no you've decided on conclusions that are based upon the autopsy. Yours is also but a THEORY (in its non-scientific definition). One cannot conclude correctly ither way without further trong evidence.
Interesting, both sides have the same evidence, but reach different tales.

Im still listening but remain unconvinced . Either conclusion COULD be the truth. Ya gotta do more work Dave. Acting cute and befuddled doesn't cut it, youre waay sharper than that. Frank isn't wasting time with name calling and "play by play" regarding the deceased. Id suggest you do the same.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:59 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

the forensics suggest a close encounter in which several scenarios could be deduced.
1Yours above, because there were no defensive wounds

2another, in which Brown was grabbing for the officers gun and was stopped by the shots. Brown had powder burn on his body as determined from the police forensics team (They DID NOT from the forensic done by the family ).
The disparity of results may be due to the fact tht Browns body was washed by the mortuary after the police forensic team exam and before the families forensic team exam .Also, some tissue was extracted and detailed powder exams were done by several presumptive and quantitative means.

It gonna be an interesting battle of lawyers.

Indeed...it will be. I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

If I had to guess...Wilson will not be indicted.