The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

coldjoint

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 07:05 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
I love the way you edited out my explanation for why I wouldn't be clicking.

Quote:
The extraordinary straw manning in that 'edited' précis you posted wasn't funny enough to want more.

This is what I left out? That is just your way of avoiding an argument you can't win.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
I dont do business with anyone who has this sign or one like it posted.
giujohn

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:52 pm
@RABEL222,
So...if the owner exercises that right but doesnt post the sign you would do business there????
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 10:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh you mean where you argue black kids in single parent families are worse than white kids in single parent familes BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR?

Or where you say right wing bloggers NEVER MAKE STORIES UP?

Or where you accused me of supporting policies that KILL THE WORK ETHIC AND ABSOLVE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

Your 'debating style' is so pathetically transparent. Love your hate boner.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 10:33 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR?

Exactly that is the reason the war on poverty started. Black votes and the end of black responsibility until we, and the blacks ,are left with this.

I could tell you what to do with your self hate, but I'll leave it to your limited imagination.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 01:00 am
@hawkeye10,

giujohn wrote:

Not sure what you mean...plz explain.
hawkeye10 wrote:
every single person has the right to not do business with my restaurant for any reason, why does my restaurant not have the right to not do business with them...for the same any reason? This is very one sided, the people have full rights to decide to do a deal, my business has no rights to decide to do a deal.

Chef Marco White of England for instance established a huge reputation for throwing people out of his restaurants for the slimmest of reasons. One noted event is when a customer insisted on having only a couple of types of cheese from the cheese trolley when the deal was that customers got a bit of all of them ( what the customer wanted was a big piece of the couple he wanted rather than the offered sliver of all) . White was told of the problem in the dinning room, he came out, the customer refused to back down so White picked up a soft smelly cheese chunk and threw it against the wall, then told the customer to get the hell out of his restaurant.

This right to not do a deal is almost completely gone in America now for business owners.
YES. AGREED, that 's EQUALITY.
I favor laissez faire free enterprize.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 01:19 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I dont do business with anyone who has this sign or one like it posted.
I went to a restaurant in the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, a few years ago.
I reserved in its Picasso Restaurant for my fine dinning group, more than once,
but I felt guilty about it, because the Bellagio had an anti-juvenile sign up,
but I wanted that food, so I forgot about it.

David
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 04:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Trust me I have no self hate. But I have a lot of disdain for you.

Tell me how your skin colour makes you behave one way or another? Then explain to me why all people with a certain shade of skin don't behave the same way?

You are hopelessly mired in correlation over causality and a deep need to apportion blame without any effort in understanding..

Kind of sad for you. Drowning in your own vinegar.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 08:42 pm
@hingehead,

Quote:
Tell me how your skin colour makes you behave one way or another?

I never said it did. Don't put your racist words in my mouth. I said the relegation by progressives of the black man caused this. And the system that made this transformation in the moral fiber of a group of people. That is what something for nothing will do to you

So lets get this straight. I never said anything but Black people are as capable of taking responsibility as anyone else. You, and your ilk, are the people that think they are different.
hingehead

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:15 pm
@coldjoint,
If skin colour doesn't matter in this discussion why do you keep talking about it?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:20 pm
@hingehead,
ice brain will never accept the fact that more white people benefit from welfare than blacks. cj, It's the numbers stupid, and mostly in the south!
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:35 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
If skin colour doesn't matter in this discussion why do you keep talking about it?

Quote:
Tell me how your skin colour makes you behave one way or another? Then explain to me why all people with a certain shade of skin don't behave the same way?

That from your post. you bought it up. And skin color is also a fact. And that fact is what the race baiters have latched on to and won't let go.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's the numbers stupid, and mostly in the south!
0 is not really a number, but it is what you contribute.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:21 pm
@coldjoint,
This ignores the conversation we had a couple of pages back

There are about 7 million single parent black children in the USA - but 10 million single parent white children - but you focussed on the black kids, because of the relative percentages you said. If single parenthood is the issue why mention colour? And you say it's me who thinks they are different. You just keep spinning crap every time you're backed into a corner.

coldjoint wrote:
I said the relegation by progressives of the black man caused this

Um - WTF does this mean? So all all that equal opportunity stuff held them down after centuries of oppression? Jesus you talk some ****.

hingehead

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That from your post. you bought it up. And skin color is also a fact. And that fact is what the race baiters have latched on to and won't let go.

Skin color is a fact but I'm fucked if I can see how it relates to your competencies - only in how some people treat you - and make assumptions about you.

"Race baiters" that's so ******* funny - code for 'people who called me on my implicit/explicit racism'.

Keep spinning dude.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:40 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Skin color is a fact but I'm fucked if I can see how it relates to your competencies

I never said it did. You did. Again is responsibility a white quality only? Of course not. To be truly non racist people should be compared on merits. Looting and having kids and leaving is not responsible or meritorious. And blaming it on anyone but the group or person who does it is ridiculous.
hingehead

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:22 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
hinge wrote:
Skin color is a fact but I'm fucked if I can see how it relates to your competencies

coldjoint wrote:
I never said it did. You did. Again is responsibility a white quality only? Of course not. To be truly non racist people should be compared on merits. Looting and having kids and leaving is not responsible or meritorious. And blaming it on anyone but the group or person who does it is ridiculous.

Well you did say it (see below). But my issue is you are blaming individual actions on the entire group. How about I blame you for Ted Bundy because you're both white americans?

Quote:

coldjoint wrote:

Did you know Blacks are 13% of the population? There should be many more whites because there are so many more. Should I go slower?

hinghead wrote:
Well duh. But if single parent kids are the problem sheer numbers are what count. Unless, going back to my earlier assertion, you think single parent white kids are obviously better than single parent black kids (why - because of their skin colour?) So yep you're still coming across as racist.
revelette2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:20 am
@hingehead,
Maybe your reasoning is too logical to make sense to coldjoint.

So, what you saying is if single parents are what drags the country down, since whites make up more single parents households, then whites contribute more to dragging down the country because there are more of them. Unless it is the quality of the household and black single parents are worse for society than white single parents because blacks character qualities are worse than white character qualities.

If the above is what coldjoint thinks then he is attributing characteristics based solely on a person's skin color which is the very definition of a racist.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:24 am
@revelette2,
I'm a single parent. My daughter is about to start her fourth year at university studying Modern Languages. As well as English she speaks fluent Spanish, German, Japanese and Chinese Mandarin. She can get by in French, Cantonese, Norwegian and Italian.
revelette2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
I hope I didn't give the impression that I believe single parents are the cause of "societies downfall" so to speak? If I did, I apologize.

You don't need me to tell you, you should be proud, but I imagine you are.