The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 01:48 am
@parados,
Those figures were well dodgy from the off. The British figures did not correlate to the American ones, it was either best fit, or more likely data manipulation.

I live in a city and I've never been frightened to walk anywhere at night. It's clearly absolute nonsense by the Fox News types who've never left America.

The NHS is also doing pretty well.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 07:04 am
RABEL222

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 04:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What in the hell is going on!!! Thats a white kid. Isent that illegal?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 05:40 pm
The police are out of control.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:12 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:14 am
4 California police officers arrested for boot camp abuse
Source: Associated Press

August 5, 2015

4 California police officers arrested for boot camp abuse

The Associated Press

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. —

Four Southern California police officers were arrested on suspicion of child cruelty for allegedly abusing more than a dozen boys and girls at a boot camp, authorities said Wednesday.

Huntington Park officers Marissa Larios, 36, and Patrick Nijland, 47, and South Gate officers Carlos Gomez-Marquez, 31, and Edgar Gomez, 35, were arrested on Tuesday and Wednesday, said a statement from the San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Office.

Each officer was released after posting $20,000 bail, sheriff's spokesman Tony Cipolla said.

The four were drill instructors at a weeklong boot camp for troubled youth that was held in May at the National Guard base in San Luis Obispo, a coastal community about halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article30194838.html#storylink=cpy

0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:44 am
A year after Ferguson, whites are far more likely to admit racism is a problem
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:48 am
@revelette2,
Good article, nice find! We're reaching a tipping point.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 02:19 pm
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 02:41 pm
@revelette2,
Never bet against the legs of the black victim story.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 02:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
I laugh that these guys are still using Mike Brown as an example of racists cops. I was proven that there was no racism and that the shooting of Brown was indeed justified. I guess you can't keep a good lie down now can you...
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 03:09 pm
@Baldimo,
I notice in Slate the assertion the female homosexuals are largely driving the black lives matter movement. I gotta think that the motivation is more driving victim culture than actually caring about what happens to blacks. Double qualifying as victims (or triple if they happen to be black) gives them good reason to sell victim culture.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2015/08/ferguson_and_black_lives_matter_are_we_in_the_midst_of_a_new_civil_rights.2.html

Slate being the far left liberal rag that it is now I am sure they are trying sell female homosexuals as good citizens so I am not going to completely take their word for this, but it does make sense.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 06:27 am
FULL UPDATE: Cop Who Killed Samuel DuBose Already Out of Jail

Claire Bernish
July 30, 2015

(ANTIMEDIA) Cincinnati, Ohio — After spending one day in jail, University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing has already been released from custody on bail following his indictment for the murder of Samuel DuBose. Meanwhile, two UC Cincinnati police officers have now been placed on leave in the fallout of the fatal shooting of Sam DuBose by Officer Ray Tensing.

Tensing was indicted for murder by a grand jury on Wednesday and officers Phillip Kidd and David Lindenschmidt testified that “[t]hey didn’t see anything,” said Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters.

At the time of the incident, Tensing had claimed he shot DuBose after a scuffle led to him being dragged down the street by DuBose’s car. Tensing’s body cam footage—released to the public on the same day charges were announced—proved that story was fabricated. Now the video from Kidd’s body cam has also been released and shows him arriving on scene and proceeding to corroborate Tensing’s story—the same scenario repeated in the official police report of the incident.

Despite video evidence to the contrary, Tensing can be heard in Kidd’s body cam footage explaining how he’d been dragged, to which Kidd says, “Yeah, I saw that.” When Tensing is overheard explaining the same story to yet another officer on the scene, Kidd says, “Don’t say anything.”

In the official incident report, Officer Eric Weibel wrote: “Officer Kidd told me that he witnessed the Honda Accord drag Officer Tensing.”

A stunning discovery found in Officers Kidd and Weibel’s shared history, is the death of a mental health patient in 2010 at University Hospital, as revealed by The Guardian. Kelly Brinson was suffering a psychotic episode and had to be placed in an isolation room, where he was repeatedly tasered by seven UC police officers. Brinson died three days later after succumbing to respiratory and cardiac arrest.

Brinson’s family later filed suit, and all seven officers, according to court documents, are accused of excessive force and that they “acted with deliberate indifference to the serious medical and security needs of Mr. Brinson.” And further, that before being restrained, Brinson “repeatedly yelled that slavery was over and he repeatedly pleaded not to be shackled and not to be treated like a slave.”

In an interview with The Guardian, Brinson’s brother, Derek, said that if those officers had been properly disciplined back in 2010, DuBose might still be alive. Brinson said the officers were “supposed to be fired […] but what happened was because we had an out-of-court settlement, they had immunity and they couldn’t be prosecuted. Everybody . . . associated with this case was supposed to be terminated,” he said, “and they didn’t — they didn’t terminate them.”

Legal experts feel Kidd potentially faces charges of giving a false statement. “I would expect that to be forthcoming,” said Bowling Green State University criminologist Philip Stinson, as reported in Cincinnati.com. “It was a false statement. The video evidence doesn’t support it. There seems to be the elements of a crime there.”
Watch the Officer Phillip Kidd body cam footage from Samuel DuBose shooting below:

Despite the charges of murder, Tensing’s body cam footage has been called into question. “It is our belief that he was not dragged,” explained Deters. “If you slow down this tape, you see what happened. It takes a very short period of time from when the car starts slowly rolling that the gun is out and he’s shot in the head.”

At the arraignment before a Hamilton County Common Pleas Court on Thursday morning, Tensing pled not guilty to charges of murder. His bond has been set at $1 million. While Stew Mathews, the attorney representing Tensing, maintains the former officer, “was in fear of his life at the time this happened,” Deters saw something entirely different in this shooting—describing the incident as “the most asinine act I’ve ever seen a police officer make. It was unwarranted.”

Despite the clear evidence in the video from the shooting showing wrongdoing, a segment of the public has seemingly come to Tensing’s defense as funds are quickly mounting to pay his legal fees. Mathews said, according to WCPO, “I think people feel like he’s getting railroaded here in Cincinnati. You’d have to be blind not to see that.”
Watch the full length Officer Ray Tensing body cam footage from Samuel DuBose shooting below:

There are now questions surrounding Tensing’s qualifications to have been a police officer in the first place. As Cincinnati.com reported, “The Ohio State Highway Patrol hired [him] nearly two years ago, but he quit after one day on the job. Tensing started the patrol’s 26-week academy Sept. 18, 2013 and left the following day citing that he ‘couldn’t adapt to the training environment.’”

The Grand Jury, both police departments, the Prosecutor, and much of the general public must, then, be blind. Video evidence in this fatal shooting is clear. Continuing to argue over a flagrantly unjustified shooting is only bringing absurdity to new levels. The Anti-Media will continue to update as new information comes to light in this tragic case.

This article (FULL UPDATE: Cop Who Killed Samuel DuBose Already Out of Jail) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Claire Bernish and theAntiMedia.org. Anti-Media Radio airs weeknights at 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific. If you spot a typo, email [email protected].

Claire Bernish joined Anti-Media as an independent journalist in May of 2015. Her topics of interest include social justice, police brutality, exposing the truth behind propaganda, and general government accountability. Born in North Carolina, she now lives in Ohio. Learn more about Bernish here!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 07:03 am
Deputies Shoot & Kill Man Armed with a Stick and a Pair of Boxers

SM Gibson
July 23, 2015

(ANTIMEDIA) White, GA – On Tuesday, a Georgia man clad only in boxer shorts and a baseball cap was fatally shot by a Sheriff’s deputy, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

A phone call was placed to the Bartow Country Sheriff’s department around 3:22pm on July 21 to report a man behaving in a threatening manner and wielding a large stick, according to the caller. Two deputies responded to an area in the small town of White, where they immediately encountered a half-naked Darren Wilson (no, not that Darren Wilson).

According to the GBI, Wilson rushed one of the deputies, holding a stick and yelling threats, when the other officer, Deputy Anthony Parker, fired his sidearm at the man. The 47-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene. Neither deputy was injured during the incident.

Parker and the other deputy on the scene are now on paid administrative leave, said Sgt. Jonathan Rogers of the Bartow County Sheriff’s Office.

According to the GBI:

“The GBI will conduct an independent investigation to determine what occurred. When the investigation is complete, the report will be turned over to Bartow County District Attorney Rosemary Greene for any action she deems appropriate.”

This article (Deputies Shoot & Kill Man Armed with a Stick and a Pair of Boxers) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and theAntiMedia.org. Tune in! Anti-Media Radio airs Monday through Friday @ 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific. Help us fix our typos: [email protected].
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 08:38 am
http://tftppull.freethoughtllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/mb-1.jpg

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-disgusting-fake-memorial-mocking-killing-michael-brown-darren-wilson/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 02:40 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Time keeps relentlessly pushing forward. It's just the nature of things.

Time does move forward and 15 year old data is kind of silly to use in a claim about which country has a higher crime rate.

If you would like to waste your time looking up fresh data, go right ahead.

parados wrote:
Can I use 300 year old data to disprove your claim?

Go ahead and provide any data you like. In the end Americans will still have a constitutional right to carry guns whenever they go about in public.
parados

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 03:33 pm
@oralloy,
And your defense of conceal carry will still be based on wishful thinking instead of hard facts.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 05:23 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
And your defense of conceal carry will still be based on wishful thinking instead of hard facts.

That is incorrect. I will continue to base my positions on hard facts.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. I will continue to base my positions on hard facts.

Oh? And starting when?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:32 pm
Texas officer on burglary call shoots unarmed black teen
Source: USA Today

ARLINGTON, Texas — A white officer-in-training shot and killed an unarmed college football player who drove an SUV through the glass doors of a car dealership, police said.

The Arlington Police Department has no video of the incident because the department has not yet put in place a pilot program in which officers will wear body cameras, said a police spokesman, Sgt. Paul Rodriguez. It also was unclear whether the dealership's security cameras captured what happened.

Police responded at about 1 a.m. CT Friday to the Classic Buick GMC dealership on an Interstate 20 service road after reports of a sport-utility vehicle being driven through the front of the building, Rodriguez said. Authorities initially called the driver a burglary suspect.

"Officers established a perimeter and approached the suspect inside," he said. "As officers confronted the suspect, there was an altercation during which at least one officer discharged his weapon."

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/07/unarmed-black-man-shot-texas/31324897/
0 Replies