Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 07:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Your being too kind to CJ Izzy.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 07:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Your being too kind to CJ Izzy.

How about Bibi? Don't you wish Obama had his balls?http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/rofl.gifhttp://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/rofl.gifhttp://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/rofl.gif

Something the Democrats can't buy.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 11:03 am
Quote:
Losing the war on poverty

Quote:
It’s been 51 years since LBJ declared “war” on poverty, and little has changed for the better; for blacks, the situation has gotten worse. A visit to any one of the most depressed and violent cities in America reveals the Democrats’ war has created massive casualties, almost all a result of friendly fire. So why are they celebrating? LBJ already told us: “I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Congratulations, Democrats. You won the election; America lost the war.

http://personalliberty.com/losing-the-war-on-poverty/

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 12:23 pm
Quote:
There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs. - Booker T. Washington

Wow, he knew way back when.

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/bad_americans/the_difference.php
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:35 pm
Quote:
Black Nebraska State Senator Says if He Had a Gun He’d Shoot Police on Sight

This should help things. Tolerant liberals and all...

http://redstatements.co/black-nebraska-state-senator-says-if-he-had-a-gun-hed-shoot-police-on-sight/
giujohn

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 06:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Wow, he knew way back when.

Yes, he did. Thanks for the history lesson reminder. Mr. Washington would have had much to say about MSNBC for giving that scumbag sharpton a platform, if he were alive today.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:09 pm
@giujohn,
Yes he would. He dident care for blacks.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Yes he would. He dident care for blacks.

http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/link.gif
RABEL222

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Hey stupid, he owned slaves, prove me wrong.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:54 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Hey stupid, he owned slaves, prove me wrong.

Quote:
Booker T. Washington
(April 5, 1856 – November 14, 1915)

Then he bought then before he turned nine. You are an idiot.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:28 pm
@coldjoint,
No, your the idiot, post the whole article rather than part of it. He owned over three hundred slaves some of which he inherited, some of which came with the woman he married, some of which he bought. If I ever had a doubt about your truthfulness I no longer do. YOU ARE A LYING BAG OF SHYT.
BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:40 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
some of which came with the woman he married, some of which he bought

How in the hell did he get married before he was ten years old or purchase slaves before he was ten years old for that matter as had been already been pointed out by others he was not born until 1856!!!!!!!!!

The worst could have been that as a minor he inherent some slaves but you could not blame him if that had occur.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:44 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
The worst could have been that as a minor he inherent some slaves but you could not blame him if that had occur.

So there was something in his DNA that caused him to have slaves. As far as whacked out theories go, that's the wackiest.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:45 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Washington

1856 – November 14, 1915) was an African-American educator, author, orator, and advisor to presidents of the United States. Between 1890 and 1915, Washington was the dominant leader in the African-American community.

Washington was of the last generation of black American leaders born into slavery and became the leading voice of the former slaves and their descendants, who were newly oppressed by disfranchisement and the Jim Crow discriminatory laws enacted in the post-Reconstruction
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:50 pm
@RABEL222,
Are you thinking of George Washington a founding member of the US and not Booker T. Washington who was born a slave in 1856?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
Here is the whole article, where is George Washington mentioned? You been to the doctor lately?

Quote:
Surprise, There is a Difference Between Black Brains and White Brains: Obama's Pastor Explains It All to You

Race hustling and black racism goes mainstream.

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs. - Booker T. Washington

"In comparing African-American children and European-American children, we were comparing apples and rocks."

"Different is not deficient," is the theme of this speech by Obama mentor Wright. That and a crash course in black eugenics and phrenology that would make a fascist blush.

It would seem there is a profound difference between the black brain and other brains after all. At least according to Reverend Wright. According to this shining exemplar of Barack Obama and his deep "scholarship," is vast learning concerning black liberation theology, black people are right-brained, white people are left-brained. and never the twain shall meet. Asian people don't make the discussion since that would be, well, unfortunate.

If you're like me you've probably been wandering about the world babbling something about racial equality in America that affirms, "There are no differences except differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference." You could also say, "All men are created equal." How left-brained of you.

Now comes Reverend James Wright to set us all straight. He notes in passing that the right-brain of black people is somehow descended from the griots of Africa. The griots were people who could remember long, very long, poems; proto-rappers if you will. White people had something like that too, but then they invented ... writing. Or was it the Asians? I forget since, alas, my griot genes are slim to none.

At any rate, being descended from griots seems to me to be a lucky win in genetic lotto if you get one of the 100 top rapper slots in the world. It will probably be a bit more problematic if you want to get a job that involves actual analytic skills.

Reverend Wright's mindset is indeed fascinating. You can see the brain in fervid action above.

Full speech @ Rev Wright NAACP Speech (Video). Four segments including singing and dancing.

UPDATE: In the comments, Steve Marmer sums up what is deeply wrong and disturbing about Wright's racial theories:

Wright basically asserted that there is inborn biological difference between those of European stock and those of African stock that culture and education cannot overcome.

I believe that biology is important. I believe that culture -- deep culture -- is important. I believe that education is important. The balance among these elements is even more important. But the consequences of the view that there are innate biological differences that trump culture and education is very dangerous.

I do not believe a civil society democratically constituted can withstand such a view. Democracy as we know it in America, that goes beyond mere plebiscite and extends to freedom of speech, of association, to reliable contracts, fair courts, rule of law, and the notion that no one should, on the basis of biological characteristics alone, be excluded from full citizenship rights, cannot withstand the notion that there are innate biological differences between races that trump our common culture and our universal standards of education.

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/bad_americans/the_difference.php
Dumbass.