The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 03:10 pm
There is only one reliable way to stop some one who is a threat to an officers life and saftey. That is to instantly shut down his central nervous system. Nothing short of a well placed projectile traveling well above the speed of sound will do it. (or several placed on the periphery in rapid sucession)
Barring some advancement that violates the laws of physics or chemistry, you will not, in at least several generations, see any other technology that will be anywhere close to being as effective as a bullet to the brain.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 05:38 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

There is only one reliable way to stop some one who is a threat to an officers life and saftey. That is to instantly shut down his central nervous system. Nothing short of a well placed projectile traveling well above the speed of sound will do it. (or several placed on the periphery in rapid sucession)
Barring some advancement that violates the laws of physics or chemistry, you will not, in at least several generations, see any other technology that will be anywhere close to being as effective as a bullet to the brain.

You think small, John. Perhaps that is because you want the act of shooting to be the preferred method of stopping people who are "a threat" to police officers.

We're soon going to take pictures of the moons of Pluto. If we can do that...we can invent something to do an effective job of stopping people without cops having to shoot them to death.

But the problem in this discussion does not seem to be that we cannot do it. It is, as I noted, that you think small. I
giujohn

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 06:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Perhaps that is because you want the act of shooting to be the preferred method of stopping people who are "a threat" to police officers.

uh...yeah Frank your right...It is the preferred method because I want it...in fact I invented it when I came on back in 75 and I get a royalty everytime a cop shoots someone!

Photographing a moon is within the relm of know physics and chemistry. Instantaneously shutting down someones central nervous system with out irreversible damage or radically and instantly changing it's chemistry (which would in all likelyhood cause subsequent permanant damage at a later stage)is not possible with out violating physical laws.

Its not a matter of me thinking small, but rather one of thinking critically Something you should try.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 07:31 pm
@Baldimo,

Cops **** up with tasers all the time. Better a taser than a gun.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 08:02 pm

Police Officer Caught On Surveillance Beating 13-Year-Old Girl With A Baton & Left Her Bloodied!

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/girls-injured-suspended-after-fight-with-school-officer/31004666

The 11 News I-Team has obtained video of a violent scuffle between a school police officer and three middle school girls, and it brings into question whether the officer's use of force was justified.

The girls had to be taken to a hospital, and their children were sent to alternative schools.

A gash in a forehead and blood on a shirt is not what any parent expects to happen to a child, especially at school.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 08:10 pm

Where's Darren "Little Mr Sure shot" Wilson when we need him?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 08:13 pm
giujohn

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 10:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
A gash in a forehead and blood on a shirt is not what any parent expects to happen to a child, especially at school.

BooB...you are one low life piece of ****.

The "13" year old is as big as the cop, attacked the cop while she was trying to subdue another in an effort to let the other break free. A ******* FELONY. Not what the parents expect??? Her ******* parents are probably felons too so there shouldnt be any god damn surprize. The apple rarely falls far from the tree.
******* animals.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 10:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Sooooo many foolish and dumb people in this country of ours; not much surprises me any more.
giujohn

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 10:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes I agree...BooB is very foolish and is definately a dumb ass!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 07:02 am
@giujohn,
No, goooeycumchinjohn, you are the despicable piece of **** who defends motherless fucks for shooting unarmed women and children. You're full of ****, full of lies. I never thought an alleged full grown adult would afraid of children. What have you done to children you have reason to fear them? What has a child done to you? Turned you in?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 07:04 am
@giujohn,
He's talking about assholes, like you, goooooooooooeychinnedjohn. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it pervert?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 07:11 am
Another episode of "Goooyychinjohn, Lawdog"

This episode: "Kibble and 'I'm Hit'" Goooeychinjohn "takes one" for the team!

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 08:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You're full of ****, full of lies. I never thought an alleged full grown adult would afraid of children. What have you done to children you have reason to fear them? What has a child done to you? Turned you in?

Well I will try to decipher this gobbledy gook and respond...you really need to calm down or you're giong to burst a blood vessel...your goat is so easily got!
First: YOU ARE THE SELF ADMITTED LIAR.
Next: Is it your ridiculous assertion that if a teenager is a threat he/she may act with impunity with out fear of reprisal based soley on age and the cop cant respond to the threat as he would an adult??? Because this assertion is IDIOTIC DUMBASS.
giujohn

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 08:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
He's talking about you, giujohn.

He can speak for himself...and I guess you dont understand sarcasim huh?? What a BooB.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 06:41 am
@giujohn,
Oh goooooooooooooeyfacedjohn, You're so mean! But not very manly. Maybe you ought to cut back on the women's apparel?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 10:36 am
@giujohn,
Careful John. You don't want to question Bob about anything, he gets all upset and goes into a hissy fit.

He is the only one allowed to question someones past or history, and no matter how relevant it happens to be, it either isn't true or it must be demoralized so that it doesn't have the impact that it should. He will question everything! The moral of this story is, bow down to Bob and his all mighty wisdom, for he knows everything about everything and you know nothing.
revelette2

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 12:44 pm
@giujohn,
I have been coming on this site lately just read, sometimes I get so sickened by you guys I can't comment, it is just too disheartening to realize people actually think like you do.

I saw the video, the girl wasn't as big as that security officer (not a cop) but even if she was, there is no excuse for her dragging that girl into the door and beating her. That security officer looks demented swinging that baton around the hall at the other children. I hope she gets fired. You are what gives white people a bad name in these last few years.
giujohn

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 05:49 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I saw the video, the girl wasn't as big as that security officer (not a cop) but even if she was, there is no excuse for her dragging that girl into the door and beating her. That security officer looks demented swinging that baton around the hall at the other children. I hope she gets fired. You are what gives white people a bad name in these last few years

Well, either you need glasses or you are lying. First, you are wrong, it is NOT a security guard it is a police officer (strike one). Second, the "13" year old is clearly taller than the cop and almost as heavy. (strike 2)
And last, the "excuse" for confronting the student is because SHE COMMITED A FELONY to wit, assault on a police officer and attempting to break free someone being detained. (YOU'RE OUT, DUMBASS)
giujohn

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 05:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Careful John. You don't want to question Bob about anything, he gets all upset and goes into a hissy fit.

He is the only one allowed to question someones past or history, and no matter how relevant it happens to be, it either isn't true or it must be demoralized so that it doesn't have the impact that it should. He will question everything! The moral of this story is, bow down to Bob and his all mighty wisdom, for he knows everything about everything and you know nothing.

Is he omnipotent as well? Will he smite me??? Oh woe is me!! Oh please Boob dont do it. I'll be good (like hell I will) Twisted Evil
0 Replies