Every Lie Starts With A Grain Of Truth

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 08:59 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

What do these people want? That we should import our fetuses from Saudi Arabia? We used to be a net exporter of fetuses, and now we rely on Canadian fetuses for our energy needs! If elected, I promise complete fetus-energy independence by 2020!

You'll have to get by this guy first.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/matrix_zps2904b20a.jpg
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:28 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
. . . to answer your question does it matter if there was dead fetal tissue mixed in with the other dead remains of humans or human tissue being burned? Not in the slightest unless the burning of human waste poses a public health danger. . .
Speaking as a Goldwater conservative Republican
(I worked in his campaign in 1964), I join in and adopt Bear 's sentiment.

David
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 04:07 pm
This is the kind of idiocy that makes you wonder if people have any sense at all.

The human remains aren't powering anything. The incinerator is burning a fuel to create the heat to incinerate the remains. The waste heat from incinerating those remains is being recaptured and put to use rather than allowing it to simply go up the chimney. It's a process that is being used in several industries. Capture the waste heat and use it to power electricity. Next you will see this woman arguing that Toyota is using slave labor to power their Priuses because when the driver steps on the brake it creates electricity that is used to recharge the battery.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:19 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
This is the kind of idiocy that makes you wonder if people have any sense at all.

The human remains aren't powering anything. The incinerator is burning a fuel to create the heat to incinerate the remains. The waste heat from incinerating those remains is being recaptured and put to use rather than allowing it to simply go up the chimney. It's a process that is being used in several industries. Capture the waste heat and use it to power electricity.

Next you will see this woman arguing that Toyota is using slave labor
to power their Priuses because when the driver steps on the brake
it creates electricity that is used to recharge the battery.
I own a Toyota Prius, but it has not occurred to me
that slave labor was a consideration when I use its brakes.
How does that work again? 13th Amendment implications??

David
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:01 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David the Prius part of the comment was picked out of thin air in order to make a point. It could have been any or many other examples. But of course you are well aware of that.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
It works the exact same way incinerating fetal tissue means you are burning aborted babies to make electricity.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 05:06 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I dunno, but I suspect,
that some lies have gotten started without any grains of Truth.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 04:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
But before one passes that lie on and adds to it they should check on the truth of said lie.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:51 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
But before one passes that lie on and adds to it
they should check on the truth of said lie.
Do u always check on the truth of lies, before u pass them on?
0 Replies