Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,581 • Replies: 22
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:55 pm
http://unitedwithisrael.org/the-bolt-report-on-the-gaza-conflict/
RABEL222

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
@gungasnake,
More Isralie propaganda. Why dont you hold your breath until I get time to watch this.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:16 pm
@gungasnake,
More Gungacrap. Do the science stuff instead. Your views on Israel are bullshit.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 08:01 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
For whatever it's worth, I am not Jewish and have zero connections with Israel.

But in 1999 I watched leftists and libtards do major harm to another innocent and moralistic state, Serbia, using the exact same kind of rhetoric and pretexts they use against Israel and the people they were supposedly saving from oppression were another one of what I view as the three worst groups the islammic world has to offer i.e. albanian "kosovars(TM)". Slobodan Milosevic had in fact outlawed and banned all of the major aspects of albanian culture, i.e. rape, pillage, murder, poisoning wells, brutalizing other ethnic groups and the like.

The KKKlinton regime bombed Serbia for 80 days and nights including Easter Sunday and in fact prior to that there had been an opportunity to make an ally out of Russia on the table, and that obviously was gone afterwards.

In other words, my basic take on the near East stems more from a DISLIKE for bullshit and feral people than for any sort of a great love for Israel.

www.palwatch.org
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 08:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
More Isralie propaganda. Why dont you hold your breath until I get time to watch this.

What does he say that is not true? Be specific.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 04:18 pm
Will someone tell butfuk that I dont answer any of his posts because I don't respect a blatant liar.
buttflake

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:37 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Will someone tell butfuk that I dont answer any of his posts because I don't respect a blatant liar.

I thought you were a hater, you hate yourself. Grow up. And answer the question. What did Condell say that was not the truth.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 01:52 pm
I hope butfuk is holding his breath also.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 07:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The two recent wars started by democrats both feature the same thing and the same thinking. Milosevic and Khadaffi were both trying to pull their people and surrounding people out of the clutches of the IMF, BIS etc. and generally out of the clutches of the Wall Street/London monetary and banking system. Of course, Vladimir Putin and the rulers of China, India, Brazil and South Africa have just done that in such a way that nothing short of a major atom bomb war would have any hope of reversing the deal...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10606541_10152402690203842_2308735547122007324_n.jpg
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:11 pm
Quote:
Rabbi Shot and Killed While Walking to Synagogue: Was it a Hate Crime Encouraged by “Progressive” Anti-Semitism?

This happened in Miami.
http://conservativehideout.com/2014/08/17/rabbi-shot-and-killed-while-walking-to-synagogue-was-it-a-hate-crime-encouraged-by-progressive-anti-semitism/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:
A week ago, a Rabbi was shot and killed in Miami Beach while walking to services. The local NBC affiliate has more…

Please note that another nearby Synagogue was vandalized recently with a swastika and the word “Hamas.”

In the meantime, we have chronicled the rampant anti-semitism of the political left.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 06:55 pm
@buttflake,
What is it with the we word? "I" dont agree with you even drawing a breath much less agreeing with what lies you post.
buttflake

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 07:36 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
What is it with the we word? "I" dont agree with you even drawing a breath much less agreeing with what lies you post.

I am asking you about Islam and its doctrine and you refuse to discuss it. You contribute 0.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:40 pm
@buttflake,
As do you. You are about as useless a poster as their is on this site and I'll bet that people of your persuasion think you a worthless liar.
buttflake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 10:17 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
As do you.

Hardly. You refuse to discuss the root problem of all the middle eastern conflicts. Islam. I have not lied about Islam. In fact I have used Islams own words and actions to show you that peace is not possible whether Israel wants it or not.

Don't bother replying, your responses are useless.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 11:26 am
Massive pro-Israel demonstrations in India (which also has a history of having to deal with muslims...):

http://unitedwithisrael.org/20000-march-in-india-in-support-for-israel/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:11 pm
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4611/muslim-colonists#
buttflake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:38 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The current Palestinian narrative is that all Muslims in Palestine are natives and all Jews are settlers. This narrative is false. There has been a small but almost continuous Jewish presence in Palestine since the destruction of Jerusalem by Rome two thousand years ago, and, as we will see, most of the Muslims living in Palestine when the state of Israel was declared in 1948 were Muslim colonists from other parts of the Ottoman Empire who had been resettled and living in Palestine for fewer than 60 years.

Nice article.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:40 pm
Netanyahu: We will hit back HARD if Hamas begins firing more rockets after ceasefire

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/netanyahu-we-will-hit-back-hard-if-hamas-begins-firing-more-rockets-after-ceasefire/#ixzz3Am2tyOxq

Good. I suggest the progressives go stand on Gaza rooftops as soon as possible. The cease fire won't last long.
oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:05 am
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:
Netanyahu: We will hit back HARD if Hamas begins firing more rockets after ceasefire
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/netanyahu-we-will-hit-back-hard-if-hamas-begins-firing-more-rockets-after-ceasefire/#ixzz3Am2tyOxq
Good. I suggest the progressives go stand on Gaza rooftops as soon as possible. The cease fire won't last long.

If Mr. Obama continues to withhold small precision munitions from Israel, the bombardment going forward is likely to use larger and much more destructive munitions.