Is there any grammatical error in my paragraphs?

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 05:26 pm
I created few paragraphs with few different hints for my personal website. I want to use it in my "About me" section under "About me" tab. The goal of this just introducing me little bit with the visitors of my page.

Now my questions are:
1) Is there any grammatical error? help me to improve it.
2) is there any meaning confusing? help me to improve.
3) Is there any poor vocabulary used? help me to improve.
4) help me to improve it's overall quality.

My Paragraph:

BACKGROUND

My name is Jabir Al Fatah and I was born in a small country of South Asia. I grew up in our sweet little small village. I call the village Green Heaven. My father was a teacher. I was the fourth child of my parents. My mother was an ordinary housewife. But she wasn't just an ordinary mother. She cherished her passion to love and care us. I started my elementary school in the nearest village. At the age of 18 I had to move into Europe. That probably opened a new era for me and taught me to turn around. I turned around and that results me what I'm today.

LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME

I am a passionate guy with plenty of interest. I like building things what I am really interested about. I haven't have any professional life yet. In my personal life I am student studying Bachelor with major Computer Science. I use to have busy time all day long. I just don't tend myself doing something which is really unnecssary. My philosophy is simple, that is "work and earn".

WHAT I CAN AND DO

I am utilizing my background in computer programing, e.g. Java, HTML, CSS, jquery, javascript etc. I am a motivater and good adviser. I have strong participation in yahoo community and other member forum. I like photography and filming. I have my own youtube channel where I upload my videos.

MY FUTURE VISION

Being a successful web developer and designer is my dream. I cherish it. I am struggling everyday to reach my destination. Building a career in IT field is my passion. There will be a 1.4 million job opportunity in computer industry within the next 10 years. And there are 400,000 are academically qualified. It estimates that there are a million people is lacking still. So why not taking the advantage of it?
Let's talk about providing charity online. On youtube, you are able to find a reasonable number of tutorial for all subjects covered in academic life. It will fully function for a knowledge seeker with english speaking capability. But how about the others language speaker? Will they suffer only? No. I am here to take the risk. By the year of 2015, I am going to form an entrepreneur-group for Bengali students to provide them better education online. So, why only in Bengali? Am I racist? Off course not! You might realize that dealing with a language other than native is horribly hard. Since Bengali is a language I learned by birth, it makes a lot of sense for me to handle it.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,185 • Replies: 1
No top replies

200Jamie

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:00 pm
@jabirfatah91,
There are a lot of very awkward sentences and statements that don't make any sense. I'm a professional proofreader and can help you out if you'd like.
0 Replies