cheating with boss for 5 months

Eliusa

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 07:02 am
@Germlat,
Because he needs me, he loves me and we have a good family where Mom just got lucky to be reminded that she is a woman who can be wanted and desired and crazy about etc.
And I feel good and I am trying to use all this falling in love to maybe, just maybe get my husband to want to do something about our sex and he says he will. Who knows if we going to have some good night together I might going to forget my flame and be happy again. But I will always be in awe of this man who brought me back to life as a woman!
Michelle 14617

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 07:09 am
@ashamed,
Really? Your confused? Love? You must be a young lady to have the nerve to even type these words let alone ask a person to respond to your questions about your feelings! When are you going to think of the wife? You were used for a quick roll in the sack. If you were a blow up doll that would have been just fine for him. It's not you sister that he "loves" its the act of sex that he loves. Oh, and himself.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 07:46 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Who knows if we going to have some good night together I might going to forget my flame and be happy again. But I will always be in awe of this man who brought me back to life as a woman!

Just needed to replaced my keyboard due to throwing up all over my standard keyboard.
Eliusa

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:08 am
@BillRM,
Maybe you need to watch what you eat and don't swallow everything that you have in your hands?
Typical man. Are you impotent? If you are sexually active you are probably really don't give a **** about women you are sleeping with.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:12 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
Women don't leave good husbands.

there's a heaping helping of self-justification and bull-****
Germlat

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:42 am
@BillRM,
Pass the Peptobismol !
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:44 am
@ehBeth,
So you know women who left a husband that was good in bed and took care of the family? What an unfortunate event.
I know no one like that.
Germlat

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 11:38 am
@Eliusa,
Actually I know several...many regret it..many have different reasons for it not being just sex. Middle aged crises: not blonde, not brunette, not 25, I make great money...I should be able to get what I want..., she had a baby and doesn't have time for me, my hormones are raging ( about to go into menopause), I've gotta have all the sex I can, He is not ambitious enough, she's sick and doesn't want sex....the list is endless...you qualify dear....do you really think your situation is unique.. Laughing
0 Replies