Is he into me????

sand32

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:03 pm
I have not dated for such a long time that I don't know if I am missing the sings or if I am misreading them. This guy I met two weeks ago, calls me 4-5 times a week, but disappears on the weekends, he calls me at different times and I have been to his home. Although we have seen each-other twice, he has yet to kiss me; he is very flirty and even helped me with homework last night... so, do you think he really likes me or am I just another female friend?? Don't know if I should continue to ride it and give it time or if I should make a move.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 774 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:39 pm
@sand32,
You only met him two weeks ago? That isn't much time. If he is calling you 4 times a week, he probably has interest in you. Many men wouldn't kiss you on the second date.

Two weeks is nothing. Dating is supposed to be fun, especially in the beginning of a new relationship. Relax and enjoy the ride.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:47 pm
@sand32,
sand32 wrote:
Don't know if I should continue to ride it and give it time

two weeks? continue to ride it?

seriously?

you're not even really dating yet

give it time and try to relax about it

if it turns out you're going to end up being friends with the guy is it a problem?

relax, enjoy getting to know someone new
0 Replies

kajla00007

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 03:15 am
Two weeks is not at all enough time to judge someone. You should wait for sometime more and then decide if he right for you.
0 Replies

Love Unplugged

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:41 pm
@sand32,
Don't know just how young you guys are but at school age guys are just as nervous as girls. Another possibility is he has other interests on the weekend. Including other girls. If a guy is into you it is quite evident. You enjoy that ride or any other ride that comes your way or would like to come your way.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:48 pm
Quote:
Sand said: he helped me with homework last night.

How old are you and how old is he?
0 Replies