relationship advice ASAP please

mork420

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 02:20 pm
so I had this boyfriend for 3 months met his parents and everything then out of no where he said he'd rather have me in his life as a friend then loose me because he's been a cheater in the past. We basically stayed friends with benefits for 6 months but he got a gf a month ago but continued talking to me he said that they have intercourse but still wanted me to sexually please him. It was never in person just through text and at first he felt guilty as did I but he continued his feelings we're getting so mixed up as mine that I decided to move to another country. I thought after a few weeks he would forget about me but it seems the longer I've been here the more we talk but no longer a sexual way, more like remembering our time we dated. I don't understand what's going on, and I'm heading back in a couple of months he doesn't know this tho. The hardest part is that I can't and I don't want to distance my self from him because we have the same friends literally. It scares me tho because I want him to be happy with whatever girl he chooses so I try my hardest to stay away but when we see each other there is literally this force between us that we can't help but look into each others eyes or enjoy each others laughter. He also has stated many times we need to stop this flirting and remembering things I would prefer zero communication. So I agree but he says that he wants to stay good as friends wich is completely confusing. Never the less he's always the first one to talk to me again. At one point he got mad because his friends invited me out with them and almost cried because they were "fu#king with his feelings" wich confused all of us since he apparently has no feelings for me. Once I left the country his gf left to the army as well I realize at first he may have just contacted me for sexual pleasure. It has now been at least 3 months tho and he continues to contact me but this time like I said just remembering the past and we talk from 9pm sometimes till 4 am. I don't know what's going through his head. I need help to understand the situation does he want me and just can't admit it or he doesn't even admit it to himself or are we just meant to be friends and later on get over each other . I know this is long I'm sorry but I have been single for 8 or 9 months now because I can't find my self having feelings for anyone else but him.

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 02:27 pm
@mork420,
The longer you remained embroiled in this drama, the longer it'll take for you to find someone else.

Distance yourself. You moved but it wasn't enough. Because what this guy is doing isn't fair. He's with her but still yakking with you, and that's preventing you from moving on.
luismtzzz

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:01 pm
@mork420,
He is celarly a jerk, he broke with you with the excuse of being afraid of cheating on you, but then used you for cheating? And ll that creepy things of acting strange with your friends in common.

The sooner you understand that you are only his sexy buddy the sooner you willl be able to move on. He has no obvious feelings for you and you just keep tripping al over because you had developed feelings for him.

Love is mutual, it does not counts if the dedication and commitment only cames from you. Put distance, even if it means changing of friends. You will be better alone for a time. Do not let this manchild waste your precious time. Out there must be a man to whom you will be his abolute. Who will not sleep neither breath without your existance. Completely opposite to how this moron had been giving you inly scraps of himself.
0 Replies

ryan1joseph

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:32 pm
@jespah,
Correct, physical distance doesn't make any difference until and unless you are mentally close to someone. Just get involved with good friends and relatives, enjoy life and stop thinking about him.
0 Replies