Medical Malpractice or Negligence, Held Against My Will in Hospital

roger

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, sure. If the patient disagrees, that changes nothing. It's just recorded as another symptom.
Germlat

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:34 pm
@roger,
I think there are very ugly human qualities that apply to human beings regardless of profession, occupation or lack thereof. Some are spiteful, lazy, envious, liars, etc....I don't think that simply by having a profession means this no longer applies. So, I don't take someone's testimony as the word of "God" simply because they say so. So...I agree with you. You can write anything you like...doesn't make it true. I once knew a lady that was beaten up by her cop husband...his buddies covered up for him. There's been doctors writing notes about patients they never even saw. That's why I want proof...and even that can be manipulated in the hands of liars. I never want my fate to be determined by others....some don't have a choice.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:55 pm
Quote:
Germlat said about 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest: Never watched it...but big Nicholson fan here. He plays a nut really well. Did you watch "As Good as it Gets" or "Anger Management"...hilarious.

I've only seen 'Cuckoos Nest'.
Great stuff, he wasn't nutty but deliberately got himself committed to a psychiatric hospital for something like 60 days observation to avoid a jail term, but he played things very badly in there and it backfired on him bigtime.
Germlat

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I know it's a classic...must watch.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:39 pm
@Germlat,
I'm recalling a discussion on the old and defunct Abuzz forum. Someone thought the first offense mandatory punishment for DWI was excessive in most cases. I agreed, which is neither here nor there. Someone then accused me of being a drunk, and given to driving while intoxicated. The answer? Aha! You deny it, and denial is a symptom of alcoholism. The logic is questionable, but what do you say?
Germlat

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:46 pm
@roger,
Laughing Absolutely, guilty by association...if not that than simply guilty of sympathizing. But--if it weren't for such people ...nothing would ever change.
0 Replies

Michelle 14617

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 06:25 am
@neologist,
You couldnt take five minutes to read the complete cry forhelp? Yet youhave something to say. You sound just like the type of people this person had to deal with! WTF.
0 Replies

Michelle 14617

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 06:28 am
@neologist,
Really? You couldnt take five minutes to read this persons "cry for help" you sound just like the type of person they hadto deal with! Unreal! Yet you have a response you have something to say! Wow! Sick self centered wirkd we livein !!
0 Replies

Michelle 14617

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 06:32 am
@inquiz85,
In regards to the cost of hospital stay that insurance company doesn't pay, I would sue in small claims court to who ever put you in there . If you win great, if not at least you can give them a taste of not being in control. I think if they signed you in they should be responsible for the cost!
0 Replies