Relationships-How to stop and move on

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
I have NEVER been in a relationship before as I always end up falling for the wrong person and I know that it would not work out with that person. I have had crushes and am currently having one now, I find myself obsessing over this crush very frequently although I know for sure that I cannot have that person. Its very addictive and I want to stop obsessing and thinking about this as it is killing my precious time. The one thing I hate very much about this addiction is that as soon as this crush goes away from my sight, I will almost instantly fall for another and start obsessing once again.This cycle has been repeating for years. Is there anyone out there that has had this before and is able to help me in anyway?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 738 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:08 pm
@helpthehelperhelpher,
Go volunteer at a charity. Distract yourself and put your time to good use.

While doing so, think about why you indulge in these obsessions.

My guess is that you target the unreachable ones so you can play the role of a victim or jilted suitor and avoid any real world effort and risk of rejection.

Figure out what steps you need to make to go out and meet women in your community. Set a deadline for each step to be accomplished. Once done, set a goal of asking five women out for a coffee. If any of the five seem interested, ask them out again.
0 Replies