Moderat Molly does just curious

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:15 am
I have not done any ecstasy in 3 years and 3 years ago I only took 1 bean. Well I am very happily in love with my fiancé and we both have careers and our lives straight so we decided to have a little fun last night. I did not roll hard I actually expressed my love to her tenfold and was very talkative, we had a very good time! However I probably will never take again due to my non-addictive personality and my OCD will not let me be addicted to any drugs due to my bodybuilding life (I value my brain and body). However since my anxiety drives me crazy I'm
Wondering if that one time of Molly is gonna make me stupid. I know this sounds kind of "stupid" lmao, but to be honest my mind feels much sharper today (could be the after glow). Just curious if anyone is really smart that has used MDMA. Remember I am NOT a recreational user of this or any drugs. I haven't touched it in forever, I'm just worried that I might suffer Memory loss, or impairment of intelligence from the one time doing it :/.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,396 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:40 am
@SpawnOfGod,
SpawnOfGod wrote:

I have not done any ecstasy in 3 years and 3 years ago I only took 1 bean. Well I am very happily in love with my fiancé and we both have careers and our lives straight so we decided to have a little fun last night. I did not roll hard I actually expressed my love to her tenfold and was very talkative, we had a very good time! However I probably will never take again due to my non-addictive personality and my OCD will not let me be addicted to any drugs due to my bodybuilding life (I value my brain and body). However since my anxiety drives me crazy I'm
Wondering if that one time of Molly is gonna make me stupid. I know this sounds kind of "stupid" lmao, but to be honest my mind feels much sharper today (could be the after glow). Just curious if anyone is really smart that has used MDMA. Remember I am NOT a recreational user of this or any drugs. I haven't touched it in forever, I'm just worried that I might suffer Memory loss, or impairment of intelligence from the one time doing it :/.

This post makes me suspect that you do not have to worry about anything making you stupid!
SpawnOfGod

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Serious replies only, please. My anxiety is driving me insane so I just need some reassurance.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:16 am
@SpawnOfGod,
I can assure you that you can suffer memory loss at some point in your life. It may or may not be due to using this drug. If you are worried about it, why take the chance? Stop doing it.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:23 am
@SpawnOfGod,
Not sure what you mean by "impairment of intelligence."

If you mean brain damage, that too can happen any time with or without using drugs.

If you mean the inability to learn, only you can answer that. Will you learn from this and stop causing yourself anxiety by doing stupid things with drugs?
0 Replies

SpawnOfGod

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@Butrflynet,
I already stated that I will not be touching this drug ever again. I value my brain and I'm worried about it. I don't feel like I've lost any intelligence, I am also worried because I am starting college soon and I am OCDing that it will impair my ability to retain new information. And being smart is everything to me. **** if I'm 60-70 with memory loss so be it, but I'm in my 20s and cannot have that happening. Like I said, no more drugs I just hope I didn't permanently **** anything up. Could be me just worrying about it too.
luismtzzz

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:34 am
@SpawnOfGod,
I do not understand, you seem to have bipolar disorder and osteoporosis too.

Bipolar disorder

http://able2know.org/topic/249538-1

Evista

http://able2know.org/topic/249604-1

Maybe your anxiety is you bipolar disorder starting to get serious.

Maybe you use androgen inyections and you now have osteopenia. The androgens could be causing anxiety.

Now using Mollies when you want to start on Klonopis?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:37 am
@SpawnOfGod,
SpawnOfGod wrote:

I already stated that I will not be touching this drug ever again. I value my brain and I'm worried about it. I don't feel like I've lost any intelligence, I am also worried because I am starting college soon and I am OCDing that it will impair my ability to retain new information. And being smart is everything to me. **** if I'm 60-70 with memory loss so be it, but I'm in my 20s and cannot have that happening. Like I said, no more drugs I just hope I didn't permanently **** anything up. Could be me just worrying about it too.

Print this out and tape it to your bathroom mirror to remind yourself how important your brain is to you BEFORE not after you make these kinds of choices in your young life.
0 Replies