worth waiting or not

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 01:55 pm
i am in love with my colleague. And we are a good friend. All other colleague knew that I like her. Maybe she also knew that by now. We do chat and most of the time I chat with her first.and if i do not she talked with me. Its our daily routine. But i really want to know what's going on because i do not know whether she is interested with me or not. I shared all of my problems but she never shared her things to me...but she often says " i am ill or i am sleepy." When i get upset she used to cheer me up and gave me the suggestions. Mostly we do not talk while we met..we are just good friend on chat.
sometime we met on the way to our job and we saw each other , She ride a bike and she ignores me .I am really a shy person, she knew that. I could not talk with her in front of everyone. Maybe that is the reason she does not want to show any interest. She always smiles and talkative. Sometimes I saw that she is laughing with other colleague and if i saw that her smiles fades away.

Today there is a short tea break and we all talking and listening and while i left the room, she gives me a quick look, and few minute later i entered again.While i am around i feel like she is not comfortable and vise versa. I think there is another guy who is also interested with her she talked with him face to face but she could not do the same with me i mean she never stairs me.

She said she have a boyfriend and i do not know what is going on. What should I do now. Its really confusing. Sad

I think she is worth to wait. Should I wait?
I really feel for her may,... I ignore sometimes but its hard to ignore her .. what should i do . i really want to wait but i do not know what will happen.. she is the only girl i love and i think i could not live without her.

Please please suggest me.

luismtzzz

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 02:03 pm
@anonymouslover,
Honestly man, with the description you made it sounds more like she is being nice to you, not that she is really interested.

I assume you are young, since you give to much importance to electronic communication. The only way to be sure about other person is talking face to face. Forget the chats, and try to speak with her, be casual and natural. If she really likes you she will be glad, if she is not interested you will inmediatedly know.

This is not confusing, i think you are just misreading her. But cheer up, give it a try, but in person. The worst thing that can happen is that she is not interested, but even in that situation you are getting experience that will be usefull later.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 06:52 am
You said: "she is the only girl i love and i think i could not live without her."

WHAT? you don't even know her!! She has another boyfriend. She is simply being cordial to you. You are mis-reading this.

You have a crush on someone who is not able to have any kind of relationship with you. See this for what it is.

Move on and find a nice young woman who wants to be with you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 06:55 am
@anonymouslover,
It sounds like you have a crush on someone who is being polite/nice to you.

She is in a relationship already.

Find a nice young woman who is not in a relationship and ask her out for tea after work. Talk to her in person. Get to know her.
0 Replies