RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:18 am
Respect is not always a two-way street, be certain your traffic flows both ways. RR

Please contribute your own words or the wise words of others.

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:26 am
We all have a dual personality with a wise conscious one inside needing to be heard. RR
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:14 pm
Words are brides and thoughts are grooms who marry at the altar of reason. RR
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:37 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Respect is not always a two-way street, be certain your traffic flows both ways. RR

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 03:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

If ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise...
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 03:33 pm
@RexRed,
A sucker is born every minute.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:55 pm
Respect those who are disrespectful in as much that you try and be a stepping stone to greater understanding, that does not mean you have to be their doormat where they wipe their feet. Respect for others must be balanced also with self-respect, one cannot retain self-respect while approving as disrespectful people run amok. Respect for others must facilitate self-respect, that is the two way street. If your traffic is not flowing both ways it is a sure sign you are in the presence of a disrespectful person, there are boundaries. RR

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:15 pm
@RexRed,

Quote:
There are at least 25.6 million Americans who disagree with that hateful homophobic assessment.

It is not hateful it is a biological fact. Stop whining about the lifestyle you chose.

Quote:
Homophobes are the scum of the earth...

I doubt that.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
There are at least 25.6 million Americans who disagree with that hateful homophobic assessment.

It is not hateful it is a biological fact. Stop whining about the lifestyle you chose.

Quote:
Homophobes are the scum of the earth...

I doubt that.

Apparently you have no idea how many bisexual people there are in this world. You are a hateful person CJ.

Start your own threads and stop hanging on mine like a worthless parasite. Afraid no one will come to chat?

Afraid no one respects you? I don't respect hate.

No, you have to cling to a gay guys threads because no one of value likes you.

Even the color pink thinks you're a jerk.

You're jealous of me and think by insulting me it makes you big... It makes you translucent and hollow...
coldjoint

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:44 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
You are a hateful person CJ.

No, you are an insecure pervert. Because your life sucks so bad you are here spreading lies. Misery does love company. You are doing humanity a dis-service. And lying to yourself about the intentions of who or what created us.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:49 pm
@RexRed,
ice brain isn't worth the time and effort to discuss anything worth discussing. His posts are all negatives without any foundation for facts, truth and honesty.
Don't waste your time; put him on IGNORE, and keep him there! Mr. Green 2 Cents
coldjoint

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
His posts are all negatives without any foundation for facts, truth and honesty.

You are lying. And there are plenty of facts in my posts. And there is more truth in one of my posts than all of your 90,000 waste of pixels.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
His posts are all negatives without any foundation for facts, truth and honesty.

You are lying. And there are plenty of facts in my posts. And there is more truth in one of my posts than all of your 90,000 waste of pixels.

Well, pat yourself on the back! How many posts do you have voted down CJ? I don't bother to read your hate, I don't want my mind full of you bullshit, malicious homophobia, hate for women, the poor, the earth, ethnicity, and all things progressive. It is not me voting your tripe down... Your peers do not think you are truthful, judging by the private messages I get from people expressing their disdain for you, I would say you have driven off most fair minded people. You have deluded yourself into complete and utter irrelevance. I assume I am not the only one who has you on ignore and there you will stay until your nasty, hateful, and imbecilic politics change.

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

ice brain isn't worth the time and effort to discuss anything worth discussing. His posts are all negatives without any foundation for facts, truth and honesty.
Don't waste your time; put him on IGNORE, and keep him there! Mr. Green 2 Cents

I have had CJ on ignore for at least a couple months. There he will stay until his nasty, hateful, lying attitude changes.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:27 pm
Quote:
Words Of Wisdom
Its better to HAVE a gun and not NEED it,
than it is to NEED a gun and NOT HAVE it.

David
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:
Words Of Wisdom
Its better to HAVE a gun and not NEED it,
than it is to NEED a gun and NOT HAVE it.

David

It is better to not have a gun and not need it...
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)