Am I pregant?

Butrflynet

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:44 pm
Abigail, please read the information at this site regarding the female reproductive system. It is geared toward young women and should be helpful to you in understanding your body, birth control and pregnancy.

http://www.girlshealth.gov/body/reproductive/system.html

And this is about the various forms of birth control:

http://www.girlshealth.gov/body/sexuality/birthcontrol.html

and this is about pregnancy

http://www.girlshealth.gov/body/sexuality/pregnant.html

0 Replies

Abigail May

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 04:31 am
@luismtzzz,
am i afraid to say my age. the doctor tell me i have jinoreha. am i not pragant. my mama hit me hard with her hand after i tell her i have am have sex. she tell me that my bagina will be so big enoghu to have army march thru if i have sex with boy long penis anmore. siad today it still itch
Butrflynet

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:40 am
@Abigail May,
Get a nice sharp knife and do some pruning. You'll be able to still have sex in your bagina, but for only a shorter good time.

This will give you more time to scratch your itch and talk to your mama about how babies are made.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 11:58 am
@Abigail May,
Good news you are not pregnant. Now just must take measures so this won´t happen again. Missinformation is the biggestfactor leading to teen pregnancy. Check the links Butrflynet suggested. If you have any question do not be afraid to ask, many terms can be confusing.

Bad news you have a sexual trasmmited disease. I imagine that you were tested also for aids. Do not trust men so easily, you can never know how many sexual partners that manchild had in the past. For him you were just another conquest. At least there was one girl before you, and maybe even more girls. He simply used you. Follow closely all your doctors indication. Treatment for STD even to an underage patient is free on the US. Also doctors can held professional secret. They are not obligated to tell your parents about your sexual disease.

I wouldn´t be worried about the size of your vaginal canal. You should be more worried about getting pregnant, that is really scary. Having another human being as a responsability for te rest of his life, found ways to feed him raise him educate him. That is really scary. Many of us are grown ups with long careers, experience and stable lives and we do not dare having a child. Children are not miracles, they are people. Also you should be worried about other STD´s.

The itch will disapear gradually do not rush. There are no inmediate cures. Anyone who promises inmediate health is lying or tryng to sell you something.
0 Replies

deenamathew

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 03:52 am
@Abigail May,
It is better to get in contact with you doctor regarding this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 01:01 pm
@Abigail May,
since this apparently was your second child, it's a bit surprising that you didn't know what to expect
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 01:20 pm
@Abigail May,
Abigail May wrote:

... my bagina itch. if baby comes will my bagina strecth out like the ocean?

If your bagina swells like the ocean, you'll have one hell of time getting through airport security!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I pregant?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:24:33