Am I pregant?

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:03 am
i am new to the U.S.A. with visa. my bagina itch. am I filled with babby? if baby comes will my bagina strecth out like the ocean? i am worried about it hurting. i am scared to have baby. will it strecht?

Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:30 am
Very sory to ask for help. I am scared to have a baby.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 02:00 am
@Abigail May,
They do sell self test kits in nearly every drug store/pharmacy in the country. Until you buy and use one, it is pointless to worry about any of the rest.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 03:09 am
@Abigail May,
Abigail May wrote:
Am I pregant?

How would we know that? Get tested. It's easy. (An itchy vagina could be nothing more than an indication of poor vaginal hygiene.) While you're at it, get tested for STDs (that's Sexually Transmitted Diseases) as well. Good luck.
Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:23 am
yes i am dont know what to do. are american hospital scary like on the tv? i have never had a baby. the father told me i coulde not get pregoant becasue we he was in my in the bathtub. can a lady get pregant from the back? he said the water stops the baby from geting inside of me. very unsure? were is the pharmcy?
OmSigDAVID

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:42 am
@Lustig Andrei,

Abigail May wrote:
Am I pregant?
Lustig Andrei wrote:
How would we know that? Get tested.
I blame Andy.
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:57 am
@Abigail May,
Are you being used for sex by your father? Are you under 18 years of age?

Because if you are (and it doesn't matter what age you are), you should be heading to the police station.

American hospitals are generally clean and efficient. The people working there do not want to hurt you.

Home pregnancy tests are sold over the counter here. They cost less than $20. As for where a pharmacy is, there are signs for drug stores, and there is a drug store in pretty much every town.

Vaginal itching is highly unlikely to be a sign of pregnancy, but it can be a sign of plenty of other unpleasant things, like an STD or even just a yeast infection (and those can be very uncomfortable).

Since you don't seem to understand how your body works, you really should not be having sex until you understand more about what happens. And if you are being forced to have intercourse then, again, as I said above, you should go to the nearest police station and report that you're being forced against your will to have sex. Yes, police stations are clearly marked with signs. And no, you will not be thrown in jail for reporting a crime.
Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:45 am
@jespah,
no i am not have sex with my father. i dont want to go to police station. iam scared of american hosptial. on tv the tv i see had scery men with guns in hotspital. on all the televison tv shows. i have never see that before in where i live. the dad ((if i think am pregonant) of the babby says it smells like baby where i itch. but my brother have the bad eyesight when he was born to. but i thought a woman could not get pragant from the back. if or under the water i have heard. the itch is deep in. if the baby come out it will hurt my bagina will strech out too far? will it ever go back toghetr? i am worried of many things if baby comes out. will it hurt?
Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:47 am
@jespah,
what do i get at the phamrcy?
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:51 am
@Abigail May,
Okay. I understand now. This is sex with your boyfriend, right? If this is consensual then don't worry about the police; that part is not necessary.

Go to a pharmacy. Go to the counter. Ask for a home pregnancy test and for a treatment for vaginal itching.

And consider getting a doctor in the United States. Everyone needs to have a doctor. If you are unsure about who to see as a doctor, ask the pharmacist or ask a trusted friend.

PS You can get pregnant from having sex underwater. I'm not sure what you mean by pregnant from the back. If you mean that you are facing away and your boyfriend is behind you then yeah, you can get pregnant. If it's anally then no, you can't get pregnant. But you still should get a treatment for the itching and, honestly, if you do not understand how your body really works, stop having sex until you do.
Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:25 am
@jespah,
i like the to be with my love. he has long pinis. why i can not be in love with good boy? if i call the telephone will they tell me if the have home pregancy test at the phamcy store? is the itch normal? that is a sign of baby no? i am dont want to go to doctor where they have all guns. will the strecthing evr go back? so if it is from the back it can have a baby to? and under the water to? is there no way it coudl not have the baby?
Lustig Andrei

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:30 am
@Abigail May,
I don't know what kind of nonsense you've seen on TV but I've never ever seen anybody have a gun at an American hospital and I have been to hospital many times. That's one of the most foolish fears I have ever heard of.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
Vaginal itching is not one of the signs of pregnancy.
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:38 pm
@Abigail May,
You aren't going to be seeing a ton of guns at hospitals. Going to a drug store is not the same as going to a hospital anyway. Don't call. Go. Get out of your home and go. Don't be embarrassed. Pharmacists have heard it all before.

As for your boyfriend's penis size, I doubt anybody here cares. That is not the point. Is he sticking it into your vagina? From any angle - facing you, behind you, underwater, in the conservatory, it does not matter. If he is sticking it in there and ejaculating (do you know what that means?), then you can potentially get pregnant. Even if he is not ejaculating, there is a (small) possibility of there being sperm on him. Sperm meets egg = pregnancy.

Vaginal itching is never a symptom of pregnancy. But go to a pharmacist anyway so that the itching can be taken care of and you can get a home pregnancy test and learn how to use it for your own peace of mind. And get a referral to a doctor while you are there, so you can get on some reliable birth control and get some in-person counseling. Asking these questions of a doctor is not an embarrassing thing; don't think of it that way, okay? Doctors answer these questions every single day.

Will your vagina go back in place after having a baby? Yes. Women have babies every day, and you do not see their vaginas hanging down, now, do you? Are you exactly what you were like before having a baby? No.

By the way, if you are so concerned about vaginal stretching, and hospitals, then why are you having what I presume is unprotected sex? With this comes the risk of pregnancy and sexually-transmitted diseases. If you are so concerned, then why risk that?

Furthermore, I am this close to declaring you a fraud and a troll who's just playing online. You are old enough to have sex, but your ignorance about your own body is appalling. Are you a young child having sex? 13 years old? 15? 11? And even if you are over 18, why the hell aren't you asking your own mother about her pregnancy with you if this concerns you so much?

Penis in vagina = pregnancy possibility. Penis in anus = no pregnancy possibility. Either way, there is the possibility of catching a sexually transmitted disease.

I am mainly answering this for anyone who is lurking who maybe has similar questions, as I feel there is value in answering these questions. I am well aware that there are cultures which provide pretty much zero sex education, particularly for women, and often those cultures shame them about their own bodies. I get that, I do. But women should be able to talk to other women, to their mothers or sisters or aunts or friends. And women should not be afraid of getting basic medical care. A pregnancy without prenatal care is dangerous to the baby. A pregnancy terminated in a back alley because someone is too afraid or embarrassed to go to a doctor or hospital or clinic is a tragedy waiting to happen, in the form of infertility and even, possibly, death. And unprotected sex invites sexually transmitted diseases which, untreated, can kill.

I am sorry the world is like this. I answer these questions for those scared and embarrassed women and then I shake my head as I look at a calendar and realize it's still 2014 and this is still happening.

Sigh.
luismtzzz

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 02:49 pm
@Abigail May,
First, if you had relations around your danger days (ovulation day) it is posible to get pregnant. You really do not give enough information to have a good idea of your problem.

Pregnancy is very common in young people like you because of the huge misssinformation. Water do nos affects the process of conception. You can get pregnant while having sex on a tube. Your boyfriend is really ignorant, you shuld be cautious with him and always demand some kind of protection.

You must use a pregnancy test as everyone suggested. I strongly suggest to do it twice. One today, and another one on 14 days to be completelly sure. On the meanwhile do no t have more sex until you are completely sure.

Clinics on the us provide free prenatal follow up to women, they are not as you saw on the TV. It is a first world country, not even in mine (a thrid world) this happens.

If you are not pregnant also US health services provide councel and pregnancy prevention treatment.

If you just got to US do not ruin it trying to get pregnant intentionally. First stablish yourself, get a job, and study something technical.

This manchild you have for boyfriend is not aware of the risks of pregnancy, be very careful with him.

It is impossible to detect a pregnancy for the way the vagina smells, itchyness is not a sign of pregnancy.
luismtzzz

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
I am mainly answering this for anyone who is lurking who maybe has similar questions, as I feel there is value in answering these questions. I am well aware that there are cultures which provide pretty much zero sex education, particularly for women, and often those cultures shame them about their own bodies. I get that, I do. But women should be able to talk to other women, to their mothers or sisters or aunts or friends. And women should not be afraid of getting basic medical care. A pregnancy without prenatal care is dangerous to the baby. A pregnancy terminated in a back alley because someone is too afraid or embarrassed to go to a doctor or hospital or clinic is a tragedy waiting to happen, in the form of infertility and even, possibly, death. And unprotected sex invites sexually transmitted diseases which, untreated, can kill.

I completelly agree with you Jespah, i know countless of stories.

Once i consulted a patient while during a rural rotation, previously to getting my degree, who was a 36 year old woman that had already 7 children and was pregnant, she tought that she urinated had babies and had sex true the same orifice.

Missinformation is the biggest cause of tragedy when health is related. So even if this poster is just trolling every question most be answered.
0 Replies

Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
@jespah,
i got the pregany test at pharmcy store. i think it says i am filled with baby. iam scared! can not tell my mother she will hit me for have the sex. what is penis is anus? i am dont understand. i dont want it to hurt when baby come outs. what if baby gets stuck? we do have the safe sex i thought. under the water in the back. i was wrong i guess. but the pregancy stick did not make the itch stop. so worried. my brother tell me it can only be ababy for sure.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:45 pm
Hey Abigail what country are you from?
Have the baby in an American hospital and it'll be American nationality and might become USA President when it grows up..Smile
And if your mum hits you, hit her back!
0 Replies

Abigail May

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:00 pm
@luismtzzz,
is it legal for me get american job? i will try pregancy test agai like you say to be sure. thank you. i find this from google search relationship.
luismtzzz

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:20 pm
@Abigail May,
Again you are giving very few information. We do not know your age, neither your place of residency.

Are you sure the pregnancy test was positive? You can have prenatal health service for free in the US.

And you need to talk to your family and to the father of your child, it is very important if you are underage. Pregnancies have more complication risks in underage women.

1. Forums
  2. » Am I pregant?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:10:12