I want to leave my house and country!

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 01:50 am
Hi there, I've been really depressed at the moment. I'm living with my parents, and my boyfriend as well. We're actually engaged at the moment, and decided to marry next year. But everything just got fall over the place. I don't know what to do next, even my boyfriend says "if this problem gonna happen, then I'm gonna leave you!"... I mean, "what the hell?!". He can't just leave me like that, I dropped out myself from college just for him! Because our plan was to live together, have our own house and business, and etc. Even my family looks like they don't want to help at all. I mean, they just their money for something ridiculous and the "just for fun" stuff, in the other hand, my boyfriend and I really need the money to survive and fight for our dreams!

But if he do really want to leave me, then I'm gonna go out from my country too and live somewhere else! No matter what happens... I just want to try to live alone, by myself without anybody interrupting! FYI, I don't mind starting from zero :-)

What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,111 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Zeurich

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 02:35 am
@Csetiono23,
Well drop out from college for a guy I see as stupid idea, because boys may leave you any time and education you grab never leave you. Why don't you try to start from where you dropped out? Leaving the country or the parents does not solve anything! It is just temporary running away from issue for a while as I can see it. I don't know how old are you but what I think you better start studies or learn something what can help you to get in to a position what you like.
jespah

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 10:08 am
@Csetiono23,
I think you'll only multiply your problems, big time.

Go back to school, and think twice about marrying someone who would require that you not get an education. That's an awfully selfish thing for him to demand.
Csetiono23

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 07:54 pm
@Zeurich,
He keeps saying about our future together... So, what can I say?! I've met his family and friends as well! It's like 1 more step and I'm gonna be his forever, but I don't wanna suffer the pain too. :-( I'm 18 going on 19 btw, and my boyfriend is 27! My first intention was to go on a college, study, and chase my dream, but then I met him!
jespah

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:11 pm
@Csetiono23,
Anyone can say anything. Don't listen to the words; observe the actions. This is not someone who is looking out for your best interests.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:20 pm
@Csetiono23,
Csetiono23 wrote:
My first intention was to go on a college, study, and chase my dream

still seems like the best plan

get your education
Csetiono23

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:36 pm
@jespah,
I do wanna go back to college though, sometimes. I thought leaving the college, and be with a person who really convincing about the future is a start of a good idea. :-( I mean, we can actually work together or something, but no. I feel like an idiot, I don't have any degree, and I don't want to hear people talk about me, bad stuff, you know?!
0 Replies

Csetiono23

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:38 pm
@ehBeth,
Am I too late to chase my dreams? I mean, besides doing a college, I can work or something. Because... In the end, money is our 1st problem.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:49 pm
@Csetiono23,
You are still very young.

Get your education now if at all possible.

Let your fiance sort out his own life.

If he loves you, he can wait til you finish your education for the marriage/business plan.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:52 pm
@Csetiono23,
Bad influences needs to be divorced from your environment. Your primary goal to attend college should be on the top of your list. Don't even contemplate marriage without your college degree, and your pursuit of a career. It's much better to wait on getting married when you've had some experience with other people and friends. Give yourself time to mature.
Csetiono23

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 11:10 pm
@ehBeth,
He often says that he doesn't love me anymore, then I cried like an idiot, so loud, I talked about the business plan again, talk about my family and stuff, then hours later... He's like forgive me. I don't get it. But why? :-(
Csetiono23

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 11:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know. I still need my teenage life. This whole 27 yrs old stuff making me crazy, sometimes I feel like... I don't get it. I wanna get a degree, and proper job, then maybe try again to find someone else, I guess. But it's just hard for me! What should I do then?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:01 am
@Csetiono23,
Because he's emotionally manipulative.
Csetiono23

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 08:30 am
@jespah,
Sometimes he said "between all my hate for you, I do still love you, I just want you to realise, it's not a game"... I'm speechless. Dunno what to say and do. I feel like I wanna leave him but when he says that... I don't know.
0 Replies