Is sexting, nude pictures, emotional connection cheating when married???

martym

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 04:00 am
Is Sexting, nude pictures, chatting every day, emotional connection and went on foe 2 years, after opinions on whether or not you think this is cheating???

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:00 am
@martym,
Yes, it is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:27 am
Without intending any great personal insult, if you have to ask that question, i'd say you have no business in a marriage.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:29 am
@martym,
IMHO, it's clearly negligence and pretty much mentally abusive. It can be debated by some (not me) whether or not it's cheating because there is not a physical mutual contact. However you are still having sex with another even though there's not actual contact. But how far away is going further and doing the physical act? This is manipulation to think it's acceptable or that it's good for your marriage.

What do you think your wife thinks about your level of commitment to the success of the marriage and you showing her that level of attention? Why not just grow up and deal with it with her? You did make a marital vow in front of family and friends and the community , you recall that, right?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:33 am
@martym,
Also you have asked this same question almost a year ago and received the same answers.

http://able2know.org/topic/221093-1#post-5423926
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 08:14 am
@martym,
Is your relationship mutually exclusive? Sounds like you're confused about where boundaries lie. Did your partner hide it from you? Did your partner lie about it? Most people in exclusive relationships believe in only being sexually (yes sending nude photos counts) engaged with their partner ...emotional connection and sending nude photos as well....most people would say definitely cheating, unless you agreed to have an open relationship.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 08:27 am
@martym,
As Ragman has pointed out, you asked this a year ago.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 10:01 am
@martym,
I think the reason some people are pointing out that you have posted this before, is perhaps for you to see that you are still in the same place as before. At this point you can either redefine relationship boundaries( based on what you both decide is acceptable), admit your partner cheated or opt for an open relationship. Best wishes.
0 Replies

martym

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 01:00 pm
The reason is I am asking again is because certain people are saying that this isn't cheating, just looking for what others think, I know it should be about what my partner and I think and we both agree that it is!
Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 01:23 pm
@martym,
Fidelity is something you should have defined as a couple. Establishing boundaries to protect and respect your bond are essential. Maybe you're not the traditional couple. How does it make you feel to know your mate posted naked pictures for someone else to see? Obviously not good. Maybe your values differ. Did you post naked pictures of yourself and had intimate conversations with another? If so, how does your mate feel about it. Obviously, you're NOT ok with it. Maybe you think that should've been obvious to your mate all along. Maybe you're trying to determine whether there was a breach of trust....indicators are: lying, concealing. Maybe that helps. There are people out there who are ok with someone screwing their partner or having their partner send naked photos to someone else. I'm not one of them. I don't need society to tell me this. I just know. Figure out what you are ok with.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 02:38 pm
It's what is called a "zipperless F*&(K"

but it is a F*%(K just the same anyway

Who has TIME to do all that? - time better spent paying attention to one's spouse.
Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hmmm?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 12:04 pm
@martym,
Only after 2 years it is cheating. First 2 years it is perfectly normal. Everyone does that, no? Especially nude pictures.
MrMix

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 07:45 am
@Eliusa,
What the??? You say that the first 2 years is perfectly normal?? Where on earth did you pull that from?? That's one of the most absurd things Iv ever read?? It is cheating Einstein! The reason why people are getting confused is because people like you who have absolutely no idea and morals writing crap like this!! Your thinking is warped...
Eliusa

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 10:48 am
@MrMix,
LOL you are also lack of sense of humor, poor thing.
You need to get some because I am beginning to worry about you.
MrMix

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:26 pm
@Eliusa,
Haha oh now your trying to turn it into a joke hahaha your so transparent!!! How could what you said be funny??? I don't think you are even capable of worrying about anyone by the look of some of your posts let alone me haha fruitier then a bowl of fruit loops your are, now please go take your medication as Iv said before hahaha
Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:01 am
@MrMix,
All this hahahas making you look like an idiot, hahaha I hope you know that. Or not. hahaha Than you ARE an idiot!!! hahaha
Ha! Ha!
MrMix

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:32 am
@Eliusa,
There's a lot of haha coz the only joke here is YOU!!! Forget to take your Xanax maybe???
Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:41 am
@MrMix,
No, there are lots of haha because you are frustrated moron.
MrMix

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:48 am
@Eliusa,
Frustrated is being married for 20+ years and having a sexless marriage!! You have been sprung hypocrite!!
0 Replies