why is she ignoring me?

p2lled

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:19 pm
Hey guys ,

I am sorry, english is not my first language but I will do my best Smile

Well, last weekend I was on an EDM festival with some friends and one of them asked 3 girls to join us ( one of them works with him) .

After we arrived there, we started drinking and having a good time, it was a lot of fun but i wasn't really attracted to them although 2 of them were 8's ( 8/10)..

I cant remember why (too much vodka Very Happy) but after some dancing I just grabbed her hand (the best looking one ^^) and started kissing her and she didnt reject me it felt like she was really enjoying it.
yea an i spent the whole night with her dancing & making out etc.

after partying , while we went to our tent i tried to make her horny and she also didnt reject me .. but there was a problem my mates where already sleeping in our tent and the other 2 girls were also sleeping in the other one
I tried to join her in their tent to f*ck the **** out of her but she said she cant do that , it would be too awkward to have sex between her friends haha and yea i accepted her decission and aborted my masterplan xD

The next day it was veeeeery rainy and everything was full with mud and water and the girls were very pissed of because their tent was not waterproof hahaha xD so they decided to leave us and drive home.. I didnt really care because there are about 20000 other beautiful girls and just said bye and helped them to pack their luggage bla bla..

after the festival i texted her on facebook and just said hey bla bla how are you? i just wanted to ask you if u could be so nice and send me the pics u made with ur cam of me and my friends ...

- no answer

3 days later i asked her if I did or said something wrong because she doesnt answer and if did , I am very sorry haha and sent her a smiley Smile

I tried to write her very neutral, I dont want her to think that I am very needy and she should not think that I want her to be my gf lol

- again no answer

i told that my friend who is working together with one of the girls and he told me thats funny because he asked her the same thing and she answered directly lol...

so i wouldnt really care because i have already the pics through my friend and its not hard for me to get other girls lol but there is a problem... my friend fell in love with his workmate *facepalm* and the girl i was making out with is the best friend of his workmate so i will definitely see her again the next weeks..

and my question is:

I really dont know how I should react to her? what should i say? i want to be social and not ignore her the whole time like she is doing on facebook haha .. i never had such a situation in my life and i dont want to act like an idiot and ruin the lovestory of my friend haha

btw I am 21 and the girl is 19..

hope u guys have some advice for me, I really appreciate it

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,227 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Zeurich

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:36 am
@p2lled,
Honestly No idea what you are trying to say! what for advice you are looking for!
ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
@p2lled,
p2lled wrote:

I really dont know how I should react to her? what should i say? i want to be social and not ignore her the whole time like she is doing on facebook haha .. i never had such a situation in my life and i dont want to act like an idiot and ruin the lovestory of my friend haha

behave normally - say hi/hello - how are you - hope you got home safely from the festival - ask her which acts she liked most at the festival etc etc

she might be uncomfortable about having made out with you at the festival - maybe she has a boyfriend or someone she is interested in

just behave normally

no need to bring up the drinking/making out parts of the last time you saw each other
0 Replies

p2lled

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 10:44 am
@Zeurich,
hey Zeurich !

hmm well my problem is I dont want to act like an idiot and ignore her too when i go out with my friends and shes also there (invited by her best friend) ...

and my question is how i should start talking to her or what i can do to not get ignored for no reason?

she never gave me a sign or something that i should stop talking to her and so on while we were on that festival...

i just wonder why she acts like a bitch now? i see no reason for that

and no i dont want to kiss her again or something, i just want to be social and talk to her like a friend
it would look really stupid when shes there and she doesnt even greet me xD ... the other ppl will also ask me whats wrong with her etc.

Zeurich

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 02:36 am
@p2lled,
If I were you I will put how I feel just in front of her, and see how she react. Might be that is how she reject things. People got there own way of rejecting things. May be there might be some other reason to act like a bitch ?
0 Replies