I would like my own pet

OJW11

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:50 pm
Okay, so my dad said I could get a Leo Gecko if I got good grades, saved money, and helped around the house. I did reaserch and decided, that I didn't really want one anymore because it would cost so much, and I want a pet I can hold and spend time with a lot. So I looked into a Bearded Dragon since you can handle them more and they don't get stressed easily. Well they get bigger than I thought...
So I looked into it, and decided I would like a Rat! I thought my dad would be fine with it. I talked to my Step-Mom, then one night after I went to bed, she TELLS HIM! Why the hec WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT!!!! I was going to talk to him about it myself, and maybe if I had, and explained that Rats aren't what you think, he would of let me! AHHH! MOOOOOM! WHAT THE HEEEEEECC!
Ok uhg- so now, I need a new pet choice. My StepMom will NOT let me get a bird, I already tried a snake. My dad WON'T let me get my own cat. And we already have a dog. I don't want a turtle. Or a hamster or gerbil. Definatly not fish(so boring).And I can't get a ferret. Is Guinea Pig the only pet l have left!? I don't really want that either...
HELP!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,134 • Replies: 12

roger

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:54 pm
@OJW11,
For gosh sake, don't get any kind of pet you don't even want.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:14 pm
@OJW11,
What about a pet rock. I can't see how anyone would object to that. And it looks like you are running out of other options.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:30 pm
A cat is your best bet, talk your mum into it by telling her it'll keep your house free of mice and spiders because cats are natures pest controllers..Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:23 pm
@OJW11,
How about a vole?
roger

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:42 pm
@chai2,
Now, you stop that.
chai2

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:53 pm
@roger,
Yeah, we don't want this thread to go tits up like the other one.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:56 pm
Incidentally I thought about getting a rat once but after reading up about them on the net I dropped the idea because if you let them have the run of your house they'll eventually gnaw through your electric wiring, and I didn't want to keep one cooped up in a cage all the time.

PS- I once kept gerbils and they chewed my wiring too, i suppose it's a rodent habit, they've all got teeth like samurai swords
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 08:05 pm
@OJW11,
What's wrong with the dog you've already got?
0 Replies

OJW11

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 09:50 pm
Oh god Im sorry guys!
My Step Mom was wrong, my dad doesn't care if I get a rat! Thank you anyway
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 04:51 am
@OJW11,
You'll HAVE to call it a2e.

Everyone loves rat-a2e.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:38 am