How to fix my grammar mistakes?

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:37 pm
Hi! friends I am banar, I am a new user of this forum and I found this forum worthy for education. The main problem I have is that I don't know how to fix my grammar mistakes, I am trying my best to fix it in all the ways I can but still I feel that I need to improve it further more so others could understand me. The main reason for me to fix my grammar is to convey my messeges in the form of writing, and also in oral communication, can you friends suggest me, ways to improve my grammar as well as english so it will be a lot easier for me to convey my words clearly. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 996 • Replies: 6
No top replies

JTT

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 08:12 pm
@mirbanar,
I'd say that you are doing a very good job of communicating, Banar. Why not just continue communicating and folks will help you with any errors.
mirbanar

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 09:24 pm
@JTT,
Hmm, you spoke very well bro; I will be follwing your advice but can you prefer me some online sites or places where I can communicate using "typing" because I am on slow connection and on that speed communicating using voice chat is near impossible. "Thanks"
JTT

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 10:57 pm
@mirbanar,
Quote:
Hmm, you spoke very well bro; I will be follwing your advice but can you ( prefer) POINT me TO some online sites or places where I can communicate using "typing" because I am on slow connection and on that speed communicating using voice chat is near impossible. "Thanks"

You can communicate at this site, a2k, by typing. I wasn't suggesting you do any chat, as there is no chat to do here.
mirbanar

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 03:59 am
@JTT,
Thanks! very nice of you, I will be doing chat here on this forum to improve my english skillz, so it will help me a lot in communication and as well as it will improve my writing skillz for sure. Smile
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:19 am
@mirbanar,
If you are learning English, or studying the language in order to improve it, the best thing you can do is to keep communicating in English, as you are doing here. Rather than studying some on-line grammar site, it's more helpful to simply post what you mean to say, then ask "Did I say that right? Can you help me say it better, more gramatically?" You will find that most of us are eager to help. Welcome to A2k!
mirbanar

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 07:13 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Thanks! I understood what you've said and I will follow you friends advice, I'll be doing what you've said, ye I also think it is better to ask when you're doing good or not "Most of the times it works" and I'll work hard to improve my english and I want my english to look more like that of native speakers, I know it will take sometime but I also know that hard-work never get fail. Hey! bro the language I am writing, is it easy for others to understand it, or I should fix some problems which are in my writing! if yes then please try to find them and let me know which areas of my writing need to be fixed. "Thanks from core of my heart" I love this forum and you'll are very friendly and open to help the ones who need it.
0 Replies