djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 03:50 pm
every time i see this thread i read it as So in Love

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 03:58 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa what you just posted is offensive...not in a sexual way , but as what to what an individual deserves. You have abandoned any sense of what's just. I'm not trying to hurt you....but you come across as a self-serving, hedonistic serving black hole of need. What if you lost a leg or had a stroke. Maybe your lover would still provide passion...you've been fooled by fool's gold.....I guess vows mean nothing to you.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:10 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Yeah. Like at 50 there are legion of people waiting for us just become single and VOILA!
Seriously!

Yep. Because they were un-happy, un-able to change things, try as they might and walked away and VOILA met someone else. I know because I did and I'm 50. You do realise (51 shh) that 50 is not old don't you?

I can also tell you about those butterflies. OMG great huh? Smile But, they do go away and you become best friends with sex and for that moment of time, you get them again, each time.

So you have your best friend, he tells you, you are beautiful but he talks like a baby sexually and so you gave up because at 45 you were at your peek and wanted more, at 20 you found it cute. How do you change him to be that? IDK, he's been that way for years and years. Tell him, you are at your peek and you've changed, discuss how you would like to be sexually treated and tell him not to laugh but listen and work on it.

Chances are you have all that you are craving right there in front of you if you can get him to "listen" which means don't make a joke about it, talk seriously about it, don't threaten another man, talk to him, at him, in proper conversation.

Debra Law

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

2 people married 20+ years fell in love. None knew that the other have the same feelings. Then something was sad and life is a thriller since then.
All we let ourselves to do is texting.
We are also in a business together so there is no way out.
We both love our families and having no affair. However isn't it cheating anyway? And please, tell me how these situations are normally ending?

As a WOMAN, I want to say that you received excellent advice from Coastal Rat.

Try to imagine how you would feel if it was your husband who was in love with another woman, texting her all the time, and seeing her for hours every week for "business". It is cheating and it doesn't end well. You are wounding your marriage. It is death by a thousand cuts.

Eliusa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:12 am
@Germlat,
Sorry what was offensive? I might just been frustrated but I hadn't mean to be offensive. Please, point out.
Germlat

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:42 pm
@Eliusa,
What I mean is ....the hell with your husband. You have a tickle in your pants and you're sure it's true love. I've seen many people stand by their loved ones in incredible circumstances. Who would stand by you? You fill your ego by saying you're spouse loves you....yet you're willing to cheat. What the hell? You are very angry at your husband for not understanding your needs. Do you realize it's normal for women to feel more sexual at your age? What if he didn't love you and had a lover on the side? What if it's "cheaper to keep her"? You come across as arrogant, insensitive and entitled. But---you don't care...I know...the butterflies. If you loose a leg today or have a stroke, who would love you if any? If so why would you deserve it?
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:02 am
@Germlat,
Germlat,
I had not meant hell with my husband. I will never leave him because he never hurt me. And I am pretty much he wouldn't know how to live without me. I am taking care of him for over 20 years.
And no, I had not known that normally women feel more sexual at this age.
So you saying just because of the possibility of me losing a leg I should refuse something that could make me happy? Something that makes me happy to get up in the morning and live every day of my life since...10 years ago?
Something that made me to lose my body pains, keeps smile on my face 24/7 and rejuvenated me as I had never thought possible?
Why can't I combine it all?
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:17 am
@Debra Law,
Dear Debra.
I would say exactly the same thing to me 2 month ago.
Today I am changed woman.
I used to walk bended, my back used to be really bad.
Everything in me was like I am 80 not 50.
Today I am flying.
Please, tell me if you had a person whom your are liking for years and just
having a business (and I mean it) telling you he is basically mad about you.
(And he can have a teenager if he wanted. But he wants me.)

UNLESS you had resisted the same situation in your life you CAN'T tell me what you did. Because I was there 2 month ago and you weren't where I am!!!
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:22 am
@Eliusa,
You don't get what I'm saying or you simply can't or don't want to. I hate to tell you but...if you leave him, he may just find someone who truly is satisfied and who won't SCREW around on him. Maybe hard for you to imagine. You're keeping him from getting a chance like that. So you won't leave him but will not give yourself wholeheartedly to him. YOU are so KIND. What I meant by losing a leg..was that some will love you, be loyal no matter what. If that happened to you then who would be there for you? Do you not believe in loyalty and faithfulness? If you don't, divorce him and give someone else a chance. Tell him how you feel butterflies and how you're happy24/7 over another dude....DO YOU REALLY think he'd see you the same? Or even want to still be with you? You like fairness, but only for you. How would you feel to find out your hubby has another on the side ? You're not all that fulfilling to him? Maybe if you're ok with that, you could suggest an open marriage. And yep...middle aged women are horny. There's a lot of biological explanations...read up on it.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
It was very kind and understanding of you, SOUL.
Thanks.
If you could only tell me how to stop being nauseous while receiving baby talk I would thank you again Smile
I think I just do not like my husband sexually anymore. I had told him things and thought him things and was very patient for years however he thinks he is good and need no lessons and keeps doing it his way. I had done my sex with him. So should I stay without just because it will be cheating?
I do not even think he would care if he don't know...
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:33 am
@Eliusa,
Of course you don't care if he knows or not. He the one getting screwed not you. Tell him about your 24/7 grin, the tickle in your pants for the other dude, and we'll see what happens. You think he'd like you then? You are getting something out of the relationship with hubby....he's probably paying the bills. When he finds out....you'll see where you are.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:43 am
@Germlat,
We both running our own business for 5 years and I am the one who does more work because my husband is older and I am trying to protect him.
I am the one paying bills, cooking from scratch every day no matter how tired I am because my husband likes fresh food.
I know if he fins out I ll be in a lot of 'xplaining to do' but I think he kind of want me to get off his back nagging for sex so I don't know. That is why I am posting here, I guess
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:48 am
@Germlat,
He won't find anyone because she would want sex first! And he can't.
And he is oblivious to my pleas.
And you saying if I still keep my legs and alive until 100 - than what?
I will be just beating myself up for giving up the chance?
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:53 am
@Eliusa,
I bet he'd react to a 25 year-old hottie more than to you. Give him a chance. People react differently with others...use yourself as an example. There are some out there who would rock his world.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:55 am
@Germlat,
Trust me I SAW how he reacts to a 25 y/old. We have cuties in a business all over him. I bet you would fall fast than I fell Smile)))
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:58 am
@Eliusa,
He must be the only man alive that doesn't react...probably because the poor jerk thinks he's got the real thing at home...poor bastard...if he only knew.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:00 pm
What pisses me off is that people act like they are invincible and we all know that love is the strongest force in the world that can take over anything!

When I am telling you, people, I was just as sober and faithful and strong of a wife as you all are. Doo not say never. Because like I said I were where you all are now. If you weren't in where I am right now - do not throw the stone!
Person is too weak to control feelings. If we could - there would be no great love novels!
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:02 pm
@Germlat,
Who is poor jerk and what real thing? And who supposed to know? You are mumbling.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:02 pm
@Eliusa,
Then why not divorce? Why be treacherous, a liar, unfaithful...why not ask for an open relationship? Why be deceptive? I bet..if your husband knew what a fake you are he'd drop you.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:06 pm
@Eliusa,
I'm not mumbling...you're squirming...you forget..I'm not you're husband. I don't believe you. I know you're a selfish fake.
0 Replies