What would you do if he wanted you back?

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 05:13 am
I just found out that my bf of 2 years has been talking to another girl behind my back for 3 months. She was the girl he was seeing before he met me. We have been off and on for the past few months. We live together and I never moved out until today. I have spent a few nights at my mother's when we fight. He claims she contacted him first and wants to be with him because he baby daddy left her. He says nothing happened no making out or sex just texting and calling. He said he only talked to her because he felt lonely when we argued and when I'd leave to my moms. They have quite an extensive texting and calling record. He said most of the time it was him just trying to be nice to her cuz she wanted to come to my job...I worked at a gambling arcade....He said he gave her $200 to not show up there and cause drama. He said he dropped cocaine off to her once. I'm floored.....He has been hiding his phone under his pillow when he sleeps and her name in his phone is saved under ray short for rachel...I always assumed it was a basketball friend because he played in a leauge. So yes there were times he was texting her and I was in the same room. I don't understand. He says she's wack and a druggie and doesn't want to be with her...that she wants him but she told me it was all him and that he always gave her money to go shopping....they both claim they didn't sleep together or really hang out just call and text... idk what to think...did he cheat? He says he will do anything to win me back....I'm not sure I want him anymore....what would you do???

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,084 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

CoastalRat

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 05:23 am
@nat808hi,
He takes cocaine to her, gives her money, texts her regularly and you need someone to tell you what to do?
PUNKEY

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 05:23 am
Well,, he may not be physically cheating on you - but he can't get rid of her emotionally, so that's just as bad. She's a drug-buddie and has the guts to threaten you at your work.

Cocaine delivery?! Ye gads, girl!! Wake up to what you see in this guy. Be glad you left.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:40 am
@nat808hi,
Wake up and smell the coffee...err ... cocaine!
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:12 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

He takes cocaine to her, gives her money, texts her regularly and you need someone to tell you what to do?

There's really nothing else to say, besides this.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 17 Jul, 2014 03:35 am
@nat808hi,
Have you ever wondered why "you" keep leaving and going home to your Mothers?

Why you have stayed for 2 years?

They belong together, she needs him for money and drugs, he needs her because "she needs him" even though she's using him.

How do you feel knowing that he was lying next to you texting her?

Do you really need to ask this question? You say no.. Stay with your Mother. He had the opportunity to be with a non-drug addict "I assume" and live with someone that wanted him " I assume" but he still prefers what it was she offered, which is nothing but it's what he is used to, can cope with, he's not ready to be with someone who could treat him right.

And, you are not and should not be with someone who can't treat you right.
0 Replies