The case of the man who cooked his son in his car

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 11:40 am
@BillRM,
DAVID wrote:
Government is dangerous, very dangerous.

BillRM wrote:
That I happen to agree with you one hundred percents.
U know, I 'm thinking of going to the Port St. Lucie Gun Show,
tomorrow or Sunday, Bill; maybe both days.
Its ad on TV looks pretty good. It looks like a large,
major gun show. Did u see the gun show ad??
Its at 9221 Civic Center Place, Walton Road & US 1.

Do u intend to attend, Bill ?

(Please don t deem me to be rude,
in failing to invite u along, Izzy. Don t take offense.)

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 09:04 pm

Here 's a helpful website with the ad
in regard to the Port Saint Lucie Gun Show of Sept. 6 & 7:
http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/st-lucie-county-gun-and-outdoor-gear-show/

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I don't live in America, let alone Florida.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 06:18 am
@izzythepush,
I 'd invite u to a fine English Gun Show,
if that were convenient. I 'll be on the lookout
for English Gun Show ads on TV.

David
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 06:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
It's not top of my list of things to do.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David it is so bad in the UK that there have been two cases of late where movie/TV people had taken mock up of weapons home for one reason or another and those mock up weapons was seen by passers by and reported to police.

Let see one actor needed to break down a weapon on screen and had taken the mock up weapon home to practice doing so.

In any case, the police then did a swat raid on both homes!

It is a shame, as the UK had the best gun smiths in the world a hundred years ago with small arms that was true works of art.

The Lewis and Clark expedition had a very very powerful English repeating air rifle with them that was far superior to the black power firearms they also was carrying.

The South in the civil war purchased a half millions of some of the the best military firearms in the world mainly from England and with them was able to out shoot the north by a two to one in marksmanship.

The NRA was founded by men who had been northern civil war generals to raise the nation ability to field marksmen with special note of northerners.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 08:04 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't live in America, let alone Florida.
Well, we will welcome u,
if u come and we will not
consider u to be a terrorist if u bring a gun.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 08:10 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
David it is so bad in the UK that there have been two cases of late where movie/TV people had taken mock up of weapons home for one reason or another and those mock up weapons was seen by passers by and reported to police.

Let see one actor needed to break down a weapon on screen and had taken the mock up weapon home to practice doing so.

In any case, the police then did a swat raid on both homes!

It is a shame, as the UK had the best gun smiths in the world a hundred years ago with small arms that was true works of art.

The Lewis and Clark expedition had a very very powerful English repeating air rifle with them that was far superior to the black power firearms they also was carrying.

The South in the civil war purchased a half millions of some of the the best military firearms in the world mainly from England and with them was able to out shoot the north by a two to one in marksmanship.

The NRA was founded by men who had been northern civil war generals to raise the nation ability to field marksmen with special note of northerners.
Yes. Well said, Bill.
My grandfather came from Devon Shire, England in the 18OOs.
There was more freedom in England then; abundant freedom of self defense.

I 'm going to the Port Saint. Lucie Gun Show, tomorrow, Bill.
Did u see the gun show ad on TV ??
Its at 9221 Civic Center Place, Walton Road & US 1.

U wanna go to the Gun Show ?

David
BillRM

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 09:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I 'm going to the Port Saint. Lucie Gun Show, tomorrow, Bill.

I love gun shows and it always did amused me how many friends and co-workers I would run into at local gun shows............however I must wait until a gun show come nearer to my home given the level of attention I need to give to my elderly mother at the moment.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 09:20 pm
@BillRM,
DAVID wrote:
I 'm going to the Port Saint Lucie Gun Show, tomorrow, Bill.
BillRM wrote:
I love gun shows and it always did amuse me how many friends and co-workers I would run into at local gun shows............however I must wait until a gun show come nearer to my home given the level of attention I need to give to my elderly mother at the moment.
OK. Please give your mom my Best Wishes!

David
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 04:25 pm
Quote:

http://legacy.11alive.com/story/news/local/marietta/2016/03/04/ross-harris-hot-car-death-child-exploitation/81331664/

MARIETTA, Ga. (WXIA) -- The father charged in the hot car death of his son has been indicted on several new counts involving sexual exploitation of children.

In June 2014, Ross Harris was arrested after his 22-month-old son Cooper was found dead in the back seat of an SUV. Harris is set to go on trial in April on numerous charges including malice murder, felony murder and cruelty to children.

On Thursday, Harris was indicted on two counts of sexual exploitation of children and six counts of dissemination of harmful material to minors.

The new charges seem to stem from incidents that occurred before Cooper's death. The indictment says Harris swapped sexually explicit photos with three girls from January to May of 2014 and sent them printed descriptions of various sex acts.

In the original 2014 indictment, Harris was charged with three counts of sending inappropriate texts to underage girls. Prosecutors have said that Harris had sexually explicit conversations with an underage girl on the day that Cooper died. Throughout the motions leading up to his murder trial, Harris' defense has argued, even if true, they are irrelevant to his son's death.

Jury selection in Harris' murder trial is set to begin on April 11. The trial is anticipated to start in late April.

Harris' wife, Leanna, filed for divorce in February.

g
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:39 pm
Justin Ross Harris was found guilty of all the charges against him--the jury found him guilty of both intentional malice murder and felony murder because Cooper died while Harris was committing cruelty to children.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/us/justin-ross-harris-trial-verdict/

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:58 pm
@firefly,
Good. I worried the whole time he would get away with it.
0 Replies