Doubt and Confusion

Ari4

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 10:47 am
I have been dating this guy for 4.5 months now. He has many many friends that are girls. Although he doesn't do it so much now, we met and he was a big partier and was always surrounded by girls. From still being in touch with his exes who he says he can't stand, to messaging girls they're beautiful and he misses them but tells me they're all his close friends, and now finding out that he's had multiple orgies, his last one was with 4 and less than two years ago. Sometimes when we're intimate, I get flashes of these actions and it just makes me sick. And I literally get nauseous. I don't know how to get over this.... Am I over reacting?

jespah

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 12:01 pm
@Ari4,
You're stressed (hence the nausea, etc.). And you aren't exactly getting great assurances from this guy.

He is certainly entitled to have female friends (don't try to control who's friends with whom - ever. That way lies madness and is awfully controlling). But he's saying one thing and doing another.

"Kurt (or whatever his name is), why are you still in touch with Stacey (or whatever her name is)? Didn't she drive you up a wall when you were together?"

And he answers, "But I miss her!"

And then you ask something like, "What are you missing?"

And if it's something in your relationship, well, it's up to you if you decide to provide it or to change. If it's just that he was friends with her for a long time, then I'd personally be inclined to give him a pass, at least the first time.

But listen to what he's really saying. 'Cause if he misses his orgies and his adoring fans, and you're in the way of that, I'd suggest to you that he will find a way to get those things back - whether or not he decides to stay with you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 01:01 pm
Ari - have you been with other men? How does that make your BF feel?

Maybe you should date a virgin.

Why do you think about HIS sexual past? These are things that must be deleted from the mind. They do no good to think about. What good does it do you/

Instead think of your love and how he wants to be with you and only you.
(If that isn't true, then hit the road, because you will drive yourself crazy)
0 Replies