Can I ask how old you are?
meganers

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 07:24 am
@Wilso,
Wilso

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2015 04:33 am
@meganers,
meganers wrote:

I'm a supporter of dignified death being available to those in need of it whether it be through disability, illness etc. I have suffered depression myself, and as such I don't want to diminish the strength of what you're experiencing. Having said that, regardless of the local laws, I can't envisage any situation where a genuine physician would euthanise an otherwise healthy 25-year-old. Even as a strong proponent of euthanasia, I would not support any law where that was permitted to happen.
0 Replies

helpmedie

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 03:30 pm
I cant keep living with my mind the way it is. It hurts quite a lot. Even if I don't share a lot of things, well its mostly the same things on loop so whats the point of sharing it but the frequency of everything. Even when im out with everyone n doing things. Its not like, ok im busy so those thoughts about how things are n how they should be dont happen. Everything reminds me of some past event that hurt or something that shouldnt be the way it is. Life is for those who know where they going to or have a goal in mind. The medication helps not talk about things, but it doesn't mean my mind isn't constantly thinking or being reminded of situations, past events and crap. They still there and it still causes pain and hurt. its the hurt and memories of things that I want to stop.

No one can live like this, it isnt a life worth living. its not the fact that if I dont stop with the idea of suicide that I wont start living or things wont change, its if the thoughts n **** that goes on in my head doesnt stop, I wont start living. And thats never going to happen especially with daily reminders about stuff. The suicide and wanting to die constantly is just a bi product of my thoughts, feelings and pain. If people realise that it wouldnt really help my situation. Just theirs I guess. but it may help me find what I need for a peaceful exit versus a bag over my head.

anyway. chosen helium for my exit. and have my date. just tying up loose ends at the moment. of course nembutal would still be the most ideal way out.
0 Replies

zeureo1

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 03:31 am
HI. I have a real problem with 'assisted suicide'. someone wants to kill themselves, they tend to just do it. I think we should call it "Consensual Murder". This is a truer picture of what is being asked of other people, those who are not requesting to die. It will also put a slight emphasis on the act of those assisting, and perhaps make it more difficult for those who might seek the death of someone without their consent, disguising it as assisted suicide.
0 Replies