meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
No offence. I am open to all religons. And like i stated on another blog. Been to all faiths in life and i believe in 1 god no matter what name every1 calls him by .There is nly 1 god. Ive reached out to all faiths and all in someway did help but none can end this. Hence i do not condem any 1 religon to say its wrng because god is god. Whether u call him Jesus(son of god) Allah, LordVishnu or whatever. When it all comes down to it there is 1 god that we all pray to by different names. I say that having reached out to all religons in the hardest of times. But i do not want to get into a religous arguement . Again jus a answer to my original question. I take it as a sign for years of searchn for a clean way to end myself n after so long coming up with a site that had euth. So i say maybe it is time to throw the towel in and stop fighting.
0 Replies

meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:08 pm
@Germlat,
Yes agreed. And i know im not as worse off as children starvin in a country or that has no mom n dad or someone living with a degenerative disease. I really do understand. Bt the amount of anger i have for what has been taking away from me constantly by the same person. When dat accident happend things got even worse for myself n family. I dont aim to compare myself to other people cause everyone has a unique situation . U cannot compare urself n say i wish i had this like the person down d road or i am way better of then the homless person on d street. My prob is where things should hav been for me now and how they were taken away. Again not goin into detail to b called mad or looney for no good reason due to people not believing or understanding
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:18 pm
Quote:
Meganers said: ..I am open to all religons..

Christianity is the only true religion in town because it's the only one with the Son of God himself in it, all the rest are therefore crocks..Smile
Like I said before, connect and mindmeld with Jesus to get him in your head so he'll be like a bouncer kicking out any spiritual pollution in there..

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jesus-meld_zps86861c7d.jpg~original
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Not true, the Son of God is also in Pastafarianism, and Pastafarianism is better because it has pirates!

http://www.yoism.org/images/alex_lastsupper2.JPG
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:39 pm
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" Matt 9:35

http://imageshack.us/a/img694/8567/8tcv.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:42 pm
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Bible-two.gif~original
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
http://atheisthelp.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/god-spider-man.jpg
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:57 pm
@meganers,
The process of grief includes anger. Sometimes it feels unnatural to force yourself to move on. We tend to feel entitled to feel this, but after a while these feelings can consume you. These feelings can lead to self-destructive thoughts and behaviors because nobody can sustain a life with them...that's why moving on is the answer. You must device a plan to fight these feelings. Remember Whatever you feed becomes strongest in you. It may sound corny but it works.
meganers

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 04:00 am
@Germlat,
Thanks Germlat and thanks for not heading in the direction of arguing religon and sticking to d point. Thanks.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:08 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Not true, the Son of God is also in Pastafarianism, and Pastafarianism is better because it has pirates!

http://www.yoism.org/images/alex_lastsupper2.JPG

And there are the sons of lots of gods in the Greek pantheon.

Hell...if sons of gods are/is a criteria...the Greek pantheon has Christianity beat by a landslide.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 12:57 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: And there are the sons of lots of gods in the Greek pantheon.

Well they must have been totally krap sons of gods to be trumped by a kid from a woodwork shop..Smile
Right Kid?

"Right"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Cinc-kid2_zps08e238f6.jpg~original
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 01:06 pm
@meganers,
meganers wrote:

Thanks Germlat and thanks for not heading in the direction of arguing religon and sticking to d point. Thanks.

But if Christianity is a possible cure for depression, isn't it worth a try?
Incidentally I went into the AOL 'Anxiety and Depression' chatroom a few years ago to see if I could help anybody, but to my surprise most of them started freaking out as their demons took them over, yelling stuff like "**** off", "you're not wanted here!", "Don't listen to him everybody!".
In the end, the AOL Host had to step in and say to me "sorry, but you can see how you've made them start rocking and rolling, so maybe you should back off a bit before they blow a gasket!", and I completely agreed and left before they went into meltdown, it was like a loony bin in there..Smile
swilmore

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:02 pm
@meganers,
Hi meganers,

I hope you are doing better now one way or another. I feel much the same way. Diagnosed with Alzheimers right before the new year. I'm now living in a community home and am certain that I want to take the comfortable way out soon.

~SW
Krumple

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:08 pm
@meganers,
meganers wrote:

Hello. I would like information on euthanasia. I would like to know how to go about requesting to be put to permanent sleep or be assisted with the medication. Please help. I do suffer from depression. What is the cost and how effective is it? This not a 6mnth prob or 1 year prob for all d losers who think they opinions on how precious life is matters. I am tired of feeling d way i do for so long. Went on medication n seeing a doctor. I jus want things to be peacefull and the way it can be like that for me is by this. I would like to die with some dignity versus taking a gun to the head or suffering from feeling sick or vommiting with poison. I am thinkn about those i leave behind and how they would find me thats why looking at euthanasia as it does allow a death with dignity. Dont want any1 to say dont do this n there other ways. I had my passions. Speed and driving fast as well as sound n sound installations n fiddling. Playing pool and drifting etc. I lost all my passion for those things. Lost motivation for doin those things n vice versa those things do not motivate me anymre. They used to be the only things that keep me goin and ive now lost all go for them. Please could sme1 give me infor on how to be euthanized. Or assisted with the medication for my death

This is one of the weird things on this site. First I call bullshit on your post. Because why is it you are using the internet asking about a question that you could probably search for on google for your state to see what the laws are. You might even come across a doctor or two who offer the treatment. Yet you are here to ask? I bet you are more motivated about sparking a discussion or seeing what the conversation can spiral into rather than actual help finding information.
Germlat

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

meganers wrote:

But if Christianity is a possible cure for depression, isn't it worth a try?
Incidentally I went into the AOL 'Anxiety and Depression' chatroom a few years ago to see if I could help anybody, but to my surprise most of them started freaking out as their demons took them over, yelling stuff like "**** off", "you're not wanted here!", "Don't listen to him everybody!".
In the end, the AOL Host had to step in and say to me "sorry, but you can see how you've made them start rocking and rolling, so maybe you should back off a bit before they blow a gasket!", and I completely agreed and left before they went into meltdown, it was like a loony bin in there..Smile how do you know it touches everyone? Maybe it doesn't ....

0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 10:19 pm
There are countries that have assisted suicide, but I'm not sure depression would qualify.
Germlat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:25 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

There are countries that have assisted suicide, but I'm not sure depression would qualify.

The U.S is one of them....not in every state though. I don't think depression qualifies anywhere ....But---in all honesty, if depression is a chronic lifetime illness I can't possibly say I would discount it. I can't imagine living in that hopeless world year after year. Perhaps new studies could help people who suffer from this devastating disease.
meganers

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 11:39 pm
@swilmore,
Still the same still crappy and still seeing my psych. But things are still as they are. I came across the swiss site where they accept depression as a illness but the prices are insane and funds are limited. Any Nembutal suppliers would be nice.
0 Replies

meganers

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 11:49 pm
@Krumple,
Thats your opinion and I know what I go through ass. But in any case to answer ur bullshit reply. I did search and still am searching. Google cant answer every question lmfao. There is more censorship around suicide even though its the persons choice to end their life or not. People say its selfish etc. But it really isnt. Those same people are never around and never make the time to be around so they have no right to comment on choices made.

Its easy to talk till you actually experience what some one else does. Everyone has their own issues in life and gets depressed and suicidal for multiple reasons. That doesnt mean that someone else excuse for doing it is better or worse than someone else. They are all the same. Someone that has reached a point when they say this is it Ive had enough. And thats exactly where I am. But i choose to not want to feel pain and instead am looking for a nembutal supplier. Every email came back either as spam or "sorry we cant supply you" or "sorry we cant help you with your situation."

There is no real way to measure how much a person can cope with till they break. But once broken its more then difficult to put things back together. It doesnt help when people done understand whats wrong with you n disappear and vanish because they think you changed on purpose etc.
0 Replies

meganers

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 11:52 pm
@Germlat,
It does wilso. In switzerland. But prices are insanely high especially at the moment. And funds are very limited.
0 Replies