Israel's Shame

BigEgo

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:42 am
In these "modern" times we still think the only way to settle our differences is to KILL each other. No wonder we have not been contacted by alien "civilizations" looking for other "civilized" species.

Israel Strikes Gaza Mosque As Death Toll Tops 120
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 12 • Views: 34,609 • Replies: 615

Foofie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:09 am
@BigEgo,
BigEgo wrote:

In these "modern" times we still think the only way to settle our differences is to KILL each other. No wonder we have not been contacted by alien "civilizations" looking for other "civilized" species.

Israel Strikes Gaza Mosque As Death Toll Tops 120

You would have had Londoners sit quietly while V-2's rained down on the city?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:18 am
@Foofie,
Would you think it would have been okay for London/UK to have turned Dublin into a ghetto or to have or to have oppressed the entire population of Ireland because of the actions of the IRA?.
By your logic, your standards when the IRA set a bomb off in London it would have been okay for the UK to have bombed Dublin to the ground killing innocent Irish women and children.
By your standards every Irish man woman and child would be held responsible for the actions of the IRA.

Tell me, where would we be now if we followed your standards?.
Foofie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:26 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Would you think it would have been okay for London/UK to have turned Dublin into a ghetto or to have or to have oppressed the entire population of Ireland because of the actions of the IRA?.
By your logic, your standards when the IRA set a bomb off in London it would have been okay for the UK to have bombed Dublin to the ground killing innocent Irish women and children.
By your standards every Irish man woman and child would be held responsible for the actions of the IRA.

Tell me, where would we be now if we followed your standards?.

Ireland is a separate land mass. Gaza is not. The two situations are not equal.

I never stated my "standards." You are making assumptions.

My comparison was Britain versus Nazi Germany. I really have nothing to say about Ireland and Britain. And, by the way, British troops had been in Northern Ireland during "the troubles," as an occupying army.
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:47 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Sorry but large scale rocket attacks by the government of the area is not the same as an IRS bombing.

If Mexico or Canada had launch over the border rocket attacks at random against our population centers we would surely had send troops in by now not just air power.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:54 pm
@Foofie,
It's just business eh?.

Netanyahu like Sharon before him is a psychopath.

Which is why the best part of humanity, real humanity, cannot comprehend or understand what they say and do.

JTT

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:04 pm
@BillRM,
Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine
Posted on July 12, 2014 by Robert Barsocchini

Gaza (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) is occupied Palestinian territory under international law, determined by the vast majority of the world, as well as the highest court in the world, the UN’s International Court of Justice. Gaza cannot commit aggression against Israel, since Israel is in constant and continual commission of illegal aggression against Palestine by occupying it (illegally and sadistically blockading it and frequently committing terrorism against its civilians, including by targeting them with chemical weapons provided by US taxpayers – see “Rain of Fire” by Human Rights Watch). As documented by Amnesty Int’l, Human Rights Watch, and many others, Israel intentionally targets and murders civilians, including children, en masse.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/facts-us-citizens-need-know-israel-palestine.html
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:12 pm
@Foofie,
For balance:

Not for one minute do I believe that Israel as a nation is unique in being controlled and manipulated by psychopaths. Unfortunately.
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:12 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Yes sir, if they was not psychopath they would just allow their citizens to be murder and rockets with 600 pounds warheads to be shot at random into their nation without doing anything at all.
JTT

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 08:32 pm
@BillRM,
But, even ignoring international law and that Gaza is under illegal Israeli occupation, Gaza did not initiate this current round of violence; Israel did:
Western/US/Israeli propaganda says the violence started with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli youths on June 12th. That is a lie:
On May 20th, the Israeli government murdered 2 unarmed Palestinian teens, one on video, and wounded a third.
The firing of pathetic scrap metal rockets from impoverished Gaza, which have killed no one, were in fact launched in response to earlier Israeli bombings, killings, assassinations, and arrests of Palestinians, including children.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/facts-us-citizens-need-know-israel-palestine.html
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:33 am
@eurocelticyankee,
You have to realise that as far as BillRM is concerned the Israeli soldier is living the dream. He can rape torture and murder children with impunity, and if anyone tries to stop him they're a terrorist.

The Palestinians biggest crime is being there, and as long as they stay there they will be bombed by planes and used for target practice by Israeli soldiers.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 05:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The Palestinians biggest crime is being there,

No their biggest crime is launching hundreds of six hundreds pound warheads missiles at random at Israel population centers.

Now Izzy the brits in WW2 who was attacking by air the V1 and the V2 launch sites was living the dream of killing children after raping them?

Kind of hard to raped someone from five thousand feet but what the hell if you say so Izzy.

The V2 and the V1 in any case had a ton warhead compared to a six hundred pound warheads now being fired but they are being fired in far greater numbers so without the counter attacks on the sites and the iron drome you would likely see similar destruction and deaths as a result.

By the way how many costly interceptor missiles do you think that are still available?
Miller

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The Palestinians... as long as they stay there ... will be bombed by planes and used for target practice by Israeli soldiers.

So why do they stay? Are they that hungry for suffering and death? Common sense tells them to leave. But they stay, even though they are unwanted.

So they must suffer the consequences of their actions.

Miller

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 07:32 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Which is why the best part of humanity, real humanity, cannot comprehend or understand what they say and do.

So, who are those individuals considered to be "the best part of humanity"?

Since you brought up the subject of Ireland , dead women and babies, would you consider the Catholic Church , because of it's stand on abortion and birth control to be one of " best parts of humanity" or perhaps a better example of "the best part of humanity" may well be the thousands of Catholic priests, who on a daily basis raped young boys ( many of whom tried to serve God by being altar boys) and incidentally many of whom were of Irish descent?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:01 am
@Miller,
That's a dialogue straight from the 3rd Reich.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:03 am
@BillRM,
Don't compare our stand against the Nazis with the fascists oppressing the indigenous population.

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:36 am
@Miller,
I said best part of humanity meaning the vast majority of humanity not the better part. I hope that clears that up for you.

I'm a human being, of course I feel disgust at what's happening and has happened in Ireland.
To see a nation and it's people being manipulated, used and abused by a malevolent force involving church and state is sickening.

There you have it. What can you do?.

We had psychopaths running childrens homes, psychopathic priests abusing children left right and centre, we had a hierarchy in the church and state turning a blind eye to all this, enabling it. I ask you, do normal feeling human beings do this?.
JTT

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:47 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
I'm a human being, of course I feel disgust at what's happening and has happened in Ireland.

How come folks from countries other than the USA can be adult like and honest but USians resort to all manner of child like deception when faced with the vicious crimes of their nation?
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:01 am
@izzythepush,
Of course these poor oppressed people should be allowed to kill Jewish men, women and children at random by the thousands/ten of thousands as other then their desire to kill Jews they are not similar to the Nazis at all.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:05 am
@JTT,
J2T's, how can you vilify Israel for collective punishment and then collectively punish the whole of the US for the sins of the few.

Ordinary Joe doesn't know whether he's coming or going with all the hate filled hype and manipulation out there.
I mean, why else would we elect war-mongering psychopaths time and again.

Most are just trying to survive themselves, get through as best they can. Most care but feel helpless.

Here's a lesson for you, Israel and Palestine, You wont win the hearts and minds of the people by bombing or barracking them.