my gf loves me so much , but every day says me : better to break up! bye! i believe she worship me..

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 01:11 pm
she loves me even worship me , do anything for me , but by anyyyy little thing , she stand and say it angry : our way is not same ! it's better to depart . she knows i loves her to much and i'm not able to go! please advice me ! what i have to do ?

good to mention :
1- both love each other to much
2- after just 1 hour we missed each other very very much
3- we text each other all of time we are not together
4- we have perfect emotional and romantic times and perfect sex
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,217 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:22 pm
@greenroad1388,
You aren't listening to what she is trying to tell you.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 04:24 pm
@greenroad1388,
Both of you seem inmature. But she seems more than you.

That is a terrible combination. Really reactive and explosive. You can end up doing something foolish. If you love this girl try going a little bit slower. Use protection always. Talk to her clearly about what you want from the relation.

Be direct telling her what you dislike. It is very very important and many of us had failed in that topic more than once so i know it is difficult. And encourage her to do the same. Work on slowing the velocity for getting angry. If she loves you there are great chances she will understand. If she does not she needs to grow and maybe you are not really ready for a long term relationship.

Many explosive teen girls just feel insecure about their SO ´s feelings. Try always to be as clear and direct as possible.
0 Replies