Does he want his ex?

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 10:29 pm
To those who answered my question thank you! But I think I captioned it wrong! The question was to broad so I am making it more specific! I'm not trolling!
These are my questions:
Does he want his ex? He contacted her!
What did he mean by I don't want this?
Is he hiding me?

Hi, My boyfriend and I just had a baby and two weeks after I gave birth he contacted his ex girlfriend. I got the email on my phone through icloud. My boyfriend asked his ex if she was mad at him and told her he still cared about her. She told him to move on and he replied "why are you saying it like its a choice or an order". She told him to go find his princess and my boyfriend told her she was his snow white and he is still hoping for his wishing star. His ex said she doesnt believe in wishes my boyfriend asked why? Then said to her he "lost". His ex started talking aggresively to him and my boyfriend said to her "your dictating". Then sent a seperate message to her saying "i do not want this". Now im unsure as to what "I dont want this" means. Does he mean he doesnt want her dictating but then why email her or does he mean he doesnt want this as in me the baby and his situation? Does he want his ex over me?

Secondly, my boyfriend only posts pictures of our son and not with the three of us together. His brother, put up a picture of MY son on facebook. I commented and said "oh what a cute baby". People started asking whose baby it was. His BROTHER gave people the impression it was his without actually saying so. He never said it was his brother baby. Then his brother sent me a message saying shhhhh. What does this strike you as? My bf doesnt want people knowing I have a kid for him? He doesnt want this relationship but has to be a father? please your thoughts on both issues.

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:19 am
@cimberlee,
I still think the guy's a jerk. Sugarcoat it all you please - real fathers publicly acknowledge their children. He's sweeping you under the rug and pretending that the brother is the father. The brother isn't manning up, either. He's complicit in the lie. And they're trying to keep you quiet, too.

Yes, he wants his ex. And she's really being the only person at all upstanding in any of this, and is telling him to hit the bricks. Yet he is persisting.

I do hope you've got a child support agreement in place, although I will bet serious coin that you don't. This loser does not want to be with you - he wants out, and he's bothering this other woman who is telling him to shove off, and getting his brother to lie about the child.

You still want this jerk in your life? You still want to devote your romantic notions and time to him?

Do your kid a favor. Get a child support agreement. Have it backed by a court, so that you can sue this guy's ass when he defaults and skips town. Because I can see in my crystal ball that that is a very real possibility. Regardless of your feelings or your self-esteem or lack thereof, your child didn't ask to be brought into this drama.
0 Replies