This Girl i really like has me so confused, help!

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 07:09 pm
Hi guys,

Cutting the story sort i met a girl on a night out,kissed and got her number etc,Took her for drinks on date 1, went really, really well, ended up going back to hers on the first night as i missed my train home and we just kissed and cuddled in bed because she wanted to stick to her rule and not ruin it by having sex on the first date which i respected.So as the first date went really well i arranged a 2nd date 2weeks later,went for a meal and then for drinks after and again everything was going great,she initiated nearly all of the kissing,holding hand etc.But heres where i get abit lost, she mentioned towards the end of the 2nd date"she doesn't know where she stands with me"because i hardly text/called her inbetween dates well obviously not as much as she liked.Thing is she never initiates a text/call herself it's always me having to do it so i thought if she was really interested in me she would at least start the odd convo here and there and i hinted at that.I said"the only reason i don't contact you everyday is because i don't wanna become that annoying person who wont leave you alone etc"she was really excited for a third date so about 4 days later i asked her out over the weekend but she was working all weekend so i said how about next week and she said"I'll let ya know cause she has 2 essays due in for her degree in the next 2weeks".Im so confused is she trying to sutley say "i dont wana see you" or shud i keep at it and ask her out again and if so, when? I texted her today and it was going well but then she randomly didnt reply and i was about to ask what she had planned for this week and then move in to asking her out again depending on what she said. Should i leave it for a few days before asking about the 3rd date again of wait a week or even longer? im so confused!

Any advice would be a great help, Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 764 • Replies: 4
No top replies

JTT

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 07:18 pm
@GavinDye88,
Text her and ask her to marry you, Gavin.

Just kiddin'.

There's no one way to do these things. People play games, some play more games. Be as genuine as you can be, be honest, things will go the best that way whether you two end up as a forever or an adios muchacho!
0 Replies

GavinDye88

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 07:30 pm
haha guess you're right, cheers for getting back!
chai2

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:11 pm
@GavinDye88,
Seems like she's trying to set up all these rules as to how, and how often to communicate, and this is right after you've met her.

Maybe she needs to find someone that will text her all the time, and you find someone who respects your communication style.

People are so damn insecure nowadays. You don't hear from someone for 2 days or a week and it's a catastrophe.
GavinDye88

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:50 pm
@chai2,
yeah tats true, texting makes such stupid issues out of nothing. Ruins a perfect thing
0 Replies