pennis opened having pain

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 12:10 am
After I had cum yesterday, my pennis got opened and the skin on the tip not covering my pennis...now I can see the red part on the tip....it getting hurt sometimes...is there anything to be afraid of...and is the pain going to last long...pls help me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,386 • Replies: 11

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 12:49 am
@unnivarun,
Personally, I would leave it until it drops off altogether, or go and see a Doctor about it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 07:15 am
@unnivarun,
Sounds like your foreskin was torn.

Go see a doctor. Because, you know, they've actually seen penises before. No one on this website has. Ever.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:19 am
@jespah,
Sooo thats what that is.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:23 am
@bobsal u1553115,
"Mummy, what's that useless piece of flabby skin called on the end of a penis?"

"That's called a man, dear".
NSFW (view)
luismtzzz

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:43 pm
@unnivarun,
Your explanation is not very clear. The way you expalin it seems like you suffered of rupture of Frenulum of prepuce of penis. It is a triagular ligament like piece of skin that is located on the base of the glans of the penis.

The rupture of this tissue is very common after having sex on men who do not had a circumcision. It can occur on a teenagers first intercourse or in an old man married after 30 years.

Just look for a doctor you can trust. Let him check you. Do not panic. Just do not let this go without a proper clinical evaluation.

http://able2know.org/topic/248824-1
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
NSFW ! Seriously?????????????
0 Replies

xcream

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:52 am
Ya, It will pain for some time after that it will recover. And the head of your penis will not be covered with skin. So no need to worried for that.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:12 am
@xcream,
What about the scaly bit on the end, and that bit that goes beep beep beep when you pee?

Or is that just me?
0 Replies

Anyday

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 12:23 pm
@unnivarun,
It's normal, you will feel a little bit of pain for the first 2-3 weeks or so but it will be gone. Just make sure you slowly pull the skin lower to get used to it.
0 Replies

bill91

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 12:38 am
@unnivarun,
seriously you need to see Doc. either bare the pain for some days or visit to urologist doc for some pain relief. On this site you can get only advise and suggestion not the treatment.
0 Replies