Nationalist came to Ukraine from Baltic states?

Joshuad

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 05:28 am
Hey! There are more interesting details on the recent rev in Ukraine. I've got a friend of mine in Estonia. His son, a 'sixteen-year-old rascal who sorted with other rascals alike from some nationalist youth organization' (as my friend himself named him) packed quickly in February and said he was going to kick some asses for the rightful cause and left for Ukraine with other rascals.

Most weird things started when some friends of that boy began to show up (not those rascals from the nationalist youth organization I already mentioned, but boys from the neighborhood. They called on the phone and came at his place to see that boy and find out how he's doing. As my friend talked to them, he found out that the nationalist youth organization was in some cooperation with some foreign people who paid the rent There also were some summer training camps, instructor from Great Britain, that's what my friend's son had told his friends.... Well, when I heard about Great Britain, I already knew what it was al about. That wouldn't surprise me if these gentlemen were from MI6, as these guys have great interest for post-Soviet republics. Sure, they train nationalists in Baltic states to send them to Ukraine for instance and spread neo-Nazism there. Just like that...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 06:02 am
@Joshuad,
Welcome your Russian overlords. They're nothing but rascals, too.
0 Replies