unable to share some posts and some posts with photos

Shadajo

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
June 18, 2014 was last day I could share photo posts. Up until that time I had no problems. I didn't make any changes in settings before this time. When I discovered that some people were not getting some of my posts, I changed my setting to 'friends of friends' from 'friends', and still some could see my posts and some couldn't. I've tried all I know to do to remedy this problem but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,039 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 04:37 pm
@Shadajo,
Are you talking about the facebook website? If so, someone who knows more about facebook than myself will be along to answer at some point.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:09 pm
@Shadajo,
Facebook is pretty constantly changing its algorithms, trying to jigger them, to see what's the 'best' (to them) mix of news and updates for their user base. Is it possible that you're posting when these people aren't on, and then your stuff is getting lost in the shuffle, as they try to go back and they miss things?
0 Replies

tiger007

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 01:36 am
@Shadajo,
I can't upload photos to my posts at all - click the add photo/video box - locate the photo and double click but it doesn't load it. any suggestions?
jespah

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 06:16 am
@tiger007,
Check your privacy settings.
0 Replies