Linking Facebook Profile to Facebook Business Page

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
I have tried to add my business page to the "where you have worked" section of my facebook profile so that I can link to my facebook busines page from my personal profile but my business page does not appear on the drop down list. Also tried using my facebook id number for my business page instead but this still did not work. Please help. Paul Smith (profile) - Business page Paul Smith Studios.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 04:08 pm
@weescottiepaul,
It's never going to be in the drop-down, because there are, by now, probably a few million small business pages on Facebook. To put them all into the drop-down menu would be the kind of coding that would crash Facebook's server.

You can just start typing in the name of your business in the About section of your profile.
weescottiepaul

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 10:22 am
@jespah,
Hi there - thanks for getting back to me. Sorry, I didnt explain myself very well. I have tried typing in the FULL name of my business page but it does still not appear in the list. Any thoughts please as I have hit a brick wall :-(
0 Replies